Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KinCony-TUYA_ESP32_Adapter ESP32 arduino source code
(09-29-2022, 04:28 PM)sucaeddin Wrote: Thanks for the library info. I get a different error when compiling. I will take a closer look at it in due time. \Arduino\libraries\Tuya_WiFi_MCU_SDK\src/TuyaWifi.h:81:10: error: extra qualification 'TuyaWifi::' on member 'get_green_time' [-fpermissive]

please tell me you solved this problem with compilation?
download my link for tuya library file. something code we have updated.
I still can’t understand how create devices that will work with the Tuya cloud. There is a code for MCU on the Internet, but nowhere is there a firmware and a description of the Wifi module. As I understand it, MCU SDK communicates via Tuya serial protocol with a module that will directly send data to the Tuya cloud. But I don’t understand how to create Wifi module based on nodemcu 12-E for example. I only found manual about application TYDA that uploaded the firmware to esp8266, but it doesn't work now.
Can someone explain how to do this please?
do you have used our tuya-esp32 adapter pcb? the arduino library need esp32 work with TUYA wifi module. can't only use by ESP8266.
I have nodemcu v3 esp8266 https://www.aliexpress.us/item/225183233...69c8wyPCM1 and ESP-32S https://www.aliexpress.us/item/325680463...51a10AL6dF.
i have said, need tuya wifi module, not only use by esp32 or esp8266. you can see our adapter have two module (tuya+esp32).
(11-12-2022, 03:03 PM)yoreek Wrote: I still can’t understand how create devices that will work with the Tuya cloud. There is a code for MCU on the Internet, but nowhere is there a firmware and a description of the Wifi module. As I understand it, MCU SDK communicates via Tuya serial protocol with a module that will directly send data to the Tuya cloud. But I don’t understand how to create Wifi module based on nodemcu 12-E for example. I only found manual about application TYDA that uploaded the firmware to esp8266, but it doesn't work now.
Can someone explain how to do this please?

https://www.kincony.com/esp32-tuya-iot-adapter.html
we are talk about two different solution. our solution is ESP32 just work as a MCU, serial port with TUYA wifi module, you not need to know any MQTT or cloud server setting. just only serial communication.
(11-13-2022, 02:48 PM)admin Wrote: we are talk about two different solution. our solution is ESP32 just work as a MCU, serial port with TUYA wifi module, you not need to know any MQTT or cloud server setting. just only serial communication.

Thank you for the clarification. It confuses me that we have two Wi-Fi controllers on the board. And why such a powerful controller as esp32, if network protocols are not needed and we only control the relay, to put it simply. I thought all this could be implemented on a single controller, but marketing seems to decide here.

(11-13-2022, 02:48 PM)admin Wrote: we are talk about two different solution. our solution is ESP32 just work as a MCU, serial port with TUYA wifi module, you not need to know any MQTT or cloud server setting. just only serial communication.

Thanks
use ESP32 work as MCU control tuya is very easy, because it have arduino library, some DIYer will easy to change anything.