Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Switch Terminal Board Failure??
Greetings from USA--- I have KC868-H32B Controller with Switch Terminal Board v.2.1.  Controlling 13 outdoor lights, not using remainder relays currently.  Yesterday 2 October, system stopped being responsive to either inputs from app on phone, from remote control, and from push buttons.  Lights that were on before failure remain on, lights which are off can not be turned on.  

I have tried power on/off and I think it is possible the switch terminal board failed since I tested by first removing all loads and also tried to toggle relay by making contact on switch terminal board common + relay and nothing happens.   I have not been able to ever do a firmware update since I do not have Serial to USB cable, but I wonder if it is unrelated to firmware.  Does anyone have similar experience?  Anyone ever have Switch Terminal Board fail?[url=https://www.kincony.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=2320&action=lastpost][/url]

Thank you for your help!
can see check your router whether can find KC868-H32B's ethernet IP?
if you can find out the IP, whether can login with web browser? we need to confirm, whether CPU firmware is empty.