Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wiring diagram and/or demo code on how to connect I2C devices to A32
Are there any examples of how to use the A32 board with an I2C device?  I have 5  SHT30 I2C Temp/Humidity Sensors that I have connected to an ESP32 Dev board and working.  I've upgraded to thge A32 board as everything is integrated but I'm confused how to wire the sensors to the A32 board and read the values. I cannot find documentation that shows how to wire into the GIO pin on the A32 board.   Do you have any example code and/or wiring diagrams on how to connect  these?  Thank you in advance for any advice
There is a white IIC extender socket on the center of KC868-A32 board. you can connect with your SHT30 senosr's SDA , SCL and Vcc, GND with these 4 PINs, it's easy. then you should know your SHT30's IIC address use in your code. let your 5 SHT30's SDA,SCL,VCC,GND parallel connect together.
(10-17-2022, 12:09 AM)admin Wrote: There is a white IIC extender socket on the center of KC868-A32 board. you can connect with your SHT30 senosr's SDA , SCL and Vcc, GND with these 4 PINs, it's easy. then you should know your SHT30's IIC address use in your code. let your 5 SHT30's SDA,SCL,VCC,GND parallel connect together.

If I switch to the DS18B20 temperature sensor can I use the GIO pins on the A32 board to read the temperature?
there are two pins of serial port extender, it's a white socket on the PCB, you can use it for DS18B20's data pin.
(10-17-2022, 10:27 AM)admin Wrote: there are two pins of serial port extender, it's a white socket on the PCB, you can use it for DS18B20's data pin.

Is there ANY documentation that identifies all of the connections on the board?  I've looked around I can find nothing that talks about the Digital Input pins.  Its a row of connections with no labels or documentation that I can find.  It's pretty frustrating with no way to determine how to interface with the A32 board.  I have no problem programming and making it work on an Arduino or ESP32 board because there is documentation.  Am I looking in the wrong place?
here is KC868-A32 schematic diagram: https://www.kincony.com/download/KC868-A...ematic.pdf
here is KC868-A32 gpio define: https://www.kincony.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1771
it's enough for you to program.