Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My watering project with KC868 H16B
Hello. I am new to the forum, I have just installed a KC868 H16B controller, I managed to control it remotely with a 4G router, it works fine.
Now I want to install it on a remote site powered by solar panels, to manage my watering system.
I have several questions: how to create timers for each output? How to activate inputs from a contact, I would like to activate an input from a dry contact, and this input will activate an output. Is this possible?
I have ordered a HC868-COL B, I will set it up and associate it with the H16B. If you can help me please.
1. if you already have KC868-COLB, you can create the timer for IF condition by COLB's PC software.
2. connect dry contact with KC868-COLB's digital input port, set IF DI trigger THEN relayX on/off command by COLB's PC software.
some COL's demo video guide, you can see this playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...ITB1xcJztK
Photo 
I managed to set up and connect with the COL B.I often have problems when I launch the Kincony_SBC.exe software, I have this error here: .... .

What the problem ? Thanks.

Another question: is there an editor to write IFTT scripts manually, and how to upload them in the COL B?

Attached Files Image(s)

click the "Details" button, then take a screen photo.
now without manually edit command mode for COLB.
I downloaded the file again, and now it works. IFTTT works well, I can set timers at a well defined time.
However, I can't understand what the inputs of the KC868H16 relay controller are used for, I would like that when one of these inputs is activated by a dry contact, it activates an output of KC868H16. Is it possible and how to do it ?
Another question: the RUN light of the COLB, blinks all the time (the internal battery is good), is it normal?

Thanks.
1. KC868-H16 relay controller's input port is use for trigger scene mode or send alarm message. also can use for input activate output, but this need your controller connect with internet, if internet is broken, this function will invalid. so suggest use KC868-COL make IFTTT let input activate output.

2. that's normal , if always blinks the system is running. if stop blinks, CPU is stop work.