Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KC868-H32B Pro + KC868-E16v2 + KC868-AK
Here is KC868-H32B Pro smart controller work with KC868-E16v2 and KC868-AK for manual control switch panel.

(01-04-2023, 08:06 AM)admin Wrote: Here is KC868-H32B Pro smart controller work with KC868-E16v2 and KC868-AK for manual control switch panel.

Thank you so much
I have a question, how is the feedback for the switches, whether it is touch or momentary ?
how connection switches feedback ?
to know relay is on or off

I have a suggestion
Why isn't the feedback for the switches the same as Direct and not the contoller connection?
support use momentary switch type.
if you want switch LED to show relay state, you can feedback dc12v from every relay output to switch panel's "Dx" terminal, when relay1 is ON, 12v will feedback to switch panel's D1, so LED1 on the panel will be ON.
How do I connect feedback cable to H32B pro to get 12v from each relay. Is there a separate terminal which gives 12v out from each relay port when it become active?

If I want to get feedback on the switch connected with Dimmer Board KC868-D16, how do I connect

Please share a simple diagram showing the connection
1. if you H32B Pro output AC220v to your load or AC contact, then every channel need connect with a dc12v power supply, it use for feedback voltage to switch panel.
2. if you H32B Pro output DC12v to extend relay module, such as KC868-E16 or DC contact, ok, just output connect to your switch panel's feedback terminal directly.
3. sorry D16 output not use for feedback to switch panel. D16 output low current, but also dimmer will change brightness, not as relay just ON/OFF, so that can use by LED for feedback.