Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Firmware problem KC868-E16S
Hi, I'm new to the forum, I bought a KC868-E16S motherboard. when upgrading the firmware as in the example "KC868-E16S_Web_Server-ETH", the network card does not work and cannot find the card. I need help for this problem.
Thank you
fleira@gessco.es
which firmware you have download , post a link here.
how you download, take a screen photo, i need to see your setting on the download tool.
(01-05-2023, 11:00 PM)admin Wrote: which firmware you have download , post a link here.
how you download, take a screen photo, i need to see your setting on the download tool.

Thanks for the answer, the downloaded version is in this link
https://www.kincony.com/forum/showthread...kc868-e16s
When updating it, the network card stopped working. Also when uploading the arduino code it gives an error

'TwoWire' does not name a type
 TwoWire I2Cone = TwoWire(0);

thanks for your help
do your arduino IDE board is "NodeMCU32-S"? i have compile these code, no problem.
Hello, thanks for your instructions. I have changed the board model in the arduino ide and it still gives the same error. I can't compile any code on the board and it also gives an error in “PCF8574 pcf8574_R1…”.
Can the board be left with the factory settings? The network does not work and the arduino code cannot be compiled.

I could send an email to some address explaining what we want to do, it's for a museum project.

Thanks for your help
maybe you have not install the PCF8574 arduino library. Do you want to modify some arduino code for your own function? or just want to download the code use for web service function is enough? we can send you a BIN firmware , just directly to download by ESP tool. or you can add us whatsapp number: +86-15381188302 we will help you.