Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KinCony "KCS" 2023 new firmware under developing
(04-01-2023, 11:52 AM)admin Wrote: do you means, want support INPUT trigger OUTPUT by traditional switch panel?

Actually, I'd like to have two (or more) traditional switches that will control one OUTPUT, and each state change on each switch will toggle the same output. I mean a kind of stairs switch, implemented with bi-stable switches. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I suppose I can't do that using the latest FW. I found out that when I set OUTPUT type to "jogging" it almost do that, but unfortunately not works as I expected...

Test:
INPUT 1 bound to "single click", "On" OUTPUT 1
INPUT 2 bound to "single click", "On" OUTPUT 1
OUTPUT 1 Type "jogging"

When I turn on INPUT 1, OUTPUT 1 is on, then
When I turn off INPUT 1, OUTPUT 1 is off, then
When I turn on INPUT 2, OUTPUT 1 is on, then
When I turn off INPUT 2, OUTPUT 1 is off, then
works fine till now:
When I turn on INPUT 1, OUTPUT 1 is on, then turn on INPUT 2, OUTPUT 1 remains on (I expect off)

So, the idea is to add a new input "function" that will trigger some action on input "state changed".
I'd like to have trigger on falling and also rising edge of input signal.

Is there any chance to add feature like this in a FW?
Do you use "latch" switch type? not "momentary" switch type?
"KCS" in furture will support "latch" type of switch. We already developing about this.
also it will support KC868-HA RS485 switch adapter for traditional switch.
(04-02-2023, 01:43 AM)admin Wrote: Do you use "latch" switch type? not "momentary" switch type?
"KCS" in furture will support "latch" type of switch. We already developing about this.
also it will support KC868-HA RS485 switch adapter for traditional switch.

Exactly, by "bi-stable" switch I mean "latch" switch.
I am aware that there is an RS485 adapter (I saw a video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFu80X-f-XY), but 485 is not an option for me at the moment.
I will wait till development done Wink

Many thanks for your reply.
Best Regards
yes, just trigger on falling and also rising edge of input signal. so that can use for "bi-stable" switch. when new firmware released, we will upload to our YouTube channel.
KCS Firmware feature request:

any way to restart tempo of output if the input is trigerred again! 
exemple, if the tempo is 10 sec, when the input launch the output on, the tempo of 10 secs is start too and if during this 10 sec. the input is triggered again 5 sec later, the tempo is reseted and added (total trigered output is 15 sec in this case)

Each pulse add the configured tempo on output
will save your suggestion.