Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Connection to the Home Assistant app?
here is new firmware you can download, solved problem:
https://www.kincony.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=2542
Input is working, but my mqtt doesn't work.. HA does not find entities on A32 that it could manage. Do you have a text file with configuration.yaml that is correct to add mqtt switch and input/ sensors?
here is demo config file for KC868-A32 , integrate to home assistant by MQTT using "KCS" firmware.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=1831]
KC868-A32 home assistant demo configuration.yaml by MQTT
yaml file download: https://www.kincony.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=2543
Ok, I configured the operation of one device with KCS A32. Home Assistant works fine with mqtt, but I have a problem because I have 2 A32 devices. I can't configure the second device because the entity names are the same as in the first A32 device. How to solve the entity naming problem? maybe you need to do some modification of the software in KCS so that you can change names in the mqtt protocol. I have no idea how to do it.?
why use same entity name? this can define by yourself. every A32 board have different SN. you just copy your first A32 config code , replace with SN to create new mqtt topic. 100pcs of A32 also can integrate to home assistant.
yes, i replace SN. in the configuration.yaml file should I change name or unique_id  to create diferent entity name?
- name: 'output-1'
unique_id: output-1
state_topic: 'server/8ae082ec66f37db231cf2b8f/state'
command_topic: 'server/8ae082ec66f37db231cf2b8f/set'
payload_on: '{"relay1":{"on":1}}'
payload_off: '{"relay1":{"on":0}}'
value_template: '{{ value_json.relay1.on }}'
state_on: 1
state_off: 0

just modify every channel of "unique_id" and "name". let them different.
Ok, it's work. Thanks.
you are welcome.