Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuya licence for "KCS" firmware order link
here is Tuya licence for "KCS" firmware , it can let your KC868-A series board remote control by internet.

1:telll us your email, we will send the licence to your email

2:tell us your area(choose from :China/Westen US/Eastern US/Central Europe/Western Europe/India)

IMPORTANT: check for your tuya account, which REGION you have registered.

Check in your tuya or smart life mobile phone app: Me -- Settings -- Account and Security -- Region

according to the "Region" visit here (https://developer.tuya.com/en/docs/iot/o...i0ku9l07qb) to check your server location.

if you really don't know how to check, just send us your tuya or smart life app account name, we will check for you.

3:tell us you model(choose from Kincony A4/A6/A8/A8S/A16/A32/A64/A128/E16S/AI/AK)

4: The license has no time limit, and the tuya platform provides corresponding services and guarantees

5:Once sold, it cannot be returned or refund

6:One licence only for one product

Tuya internet cloud server locate in 6 positon in the world:
Location-A: China
Location-B: Western US
Location-C: Eastern US
Location-D: Central Europe
Location-E: Western Europe
Location-F: India

please tell us which server location your app account used. such as if your account is "Western Europe" ,tell us "Location-E: Western Europe".

if you want to order, please contact with us, you can pay by PayPal or Bank account. Every  Tuya licence for one board, 5usd/pc, no time limit.

Paypal account: hificat@163.com
after you paid 5usd, please send email to web@kincony.com add these information:
your paypal paid number and screen photo, board model, server-location and your email. such as:
KC868-A4 ,   Location-D: Central Europe   receive licence email: xxx@xxx.xx
Congratulations. Successful and useful work. I'm in a hurry to test the product that works with TUYA. When we install TUYA license, will Tuya work without Wi-Fi while it works with ethernet? Using TUYA with ethernet only is very good.
TUYA license support use by ethernet and wifi. both can use. if your board set wifi to STA mode, when ethernet cable disconnect, board will auto switch to wifi connect to Tuya cloud server by internet.
Im in Namibia and on my region it says Namibia which region licence must I buy?
according to the "Region" visit here (https://developer.tuya.com/en/docs/iot/o...i0ku9l07qb) to check your server location.
i think your tuya lincence is not as same as your server location.
check your tuya account using in which server location. here is a list, you can check it:
https://developer.tuya.com/en/docs/iot/o...i0ku9l07qb
please check your tuya account using which tuya server location. if really wrong. don't worry, we re-send a new tuya lincence to you.
what western? there are EU and US. so you should say accurate.
give me your email and board model.
new tuya licence have sent to your email.