Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KC868-H32BS
Any plans on making a KC868-H16BS or KC868H8BS?
KC868-A16 also can work as a "KC868-H16BS" if download "KCS" firmware to it.
do you just want MOSFET output board? or want INPUT port = OUTPUT port?
(02-19-2023, 03:31 AM)admin Wrote: KC868-A16 also can work as a "KC868-H16BS" if download "KCS" firmware to it.
do you just want MOSFET output board? or want INPUT port = OUTPUT port?

INPUT port = OUTPUT port with MOSFET output, also the all ON all OFF feature that the H32BS has.
A16 already can do this, in furture will design 8 channel MOSFET verison.
But does the A16 have the all ON all OFF feature?
do you though A16 have 16DI=16DO, so not have DI for ALL ON / ALL OFF ?
we can also use 4 channel analog input for switch button, let it become ALL ON / ALL OFF button function.
I have a DIY lighting control in my house that is 44 years old. One of the features is the ability to turn off all lights by room.

If the same features that the KC868-H32BS has were replicated in 8,6,4 channel controllers then the all OFF feature by room would be easy to replicate.
ok, we will save your suggestion.
I thing I noticed using kc868h32BS is when output is controlled directly it is quick. But if we try to take mqtt feed from switches like single click double click and triple click, it is having a delay of more than 1 sec . So it is not possible to use mqtt switch reading ( with switch trigger relay off) and control another mqtt relay board. If speed of mqtt switch input is quicker it will be a game changer.  

And in 6 input lines when data is present it outputs mqtt 1. But it stays in 1 after output removed. If it can send 0 after output removed it will be good for making automations in HA . Automation will be foolproof then
if use 1-click, speed will faster, 2-click,3-click ..... It takes time to determine.