Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Alternative when running Multiple Controles
Dear Sir.

What would your recommendation be if I want to run 7 of the KC868-H32W relay board's?
Can the NodeRed handle all 7 Boards reading all the 224 relays ? 

I have tried the Demo VB application but that only allows to open 1 application for 1 KC868-H32W relay board's and monitor 32 relays as such i can only monitor 1 KC868-H32W relay board at a time.

If i want to have one screen layout for all 7 KC868-H32W relay showing me at one time what application do you recommend?
Thank You

Regards
Subas
KC868-H32's PC software MAX use 6 pcs controller at the same time. If you want to use 7 H32 relay board. You can use Node-Red to create the application. It's no number limit. You can place 7 "TCP OUT" node, every node just have different IP and Port.
The Visual Basic demo just a simple demo for developer to understand how to send command to turn ON/OFF relay and read relay and input port state.
(10-30-2020, 08:12 AM)admin Wrote: KC868-H32's PC software MAX use 6 pcs controller at the same time. If you want to use 7 H32 relay board. You can use Node-Red to create the application. It's no number limit. You can place 7 "TCP OUT" node, every node just have different IP and Port.
The Visual Basic demo just a simple demo for developer to understand how to send command to turn ON/OFF relay and read relay and input port state.

Dear Admin.
Thank You

Regards
Subas