Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USING SMART HOME APP
Hi Kincony!

I bought the KC868-H8B. I set the device but now I have two questions:

1. Can I set the switch icoms in the SMART HOME APP to work in momentary mode? For example to open the garage door I only need a push button.

2. Can I see the state of the INPUTS in de SMART HOME APP like I can see in the PC SOFTWARE (by LAN)?

Thank you very much.
1. you can add KC868-AK connect to your KC868-H8B for manual control by push button. use KC868-AK can define your puch button for 1-click, 2-click, hold on different actions.

2. kincony smart home app mainly use for INPUT as a sensor to trigger scene mode. such as when INPUT short with GND, you can turn ON/OFF some relay or send alarm message to your mobile phone (push message).
Thank you for your comment!

Regarding point 1:

I dont want to manage the system with physical devices like KC868. I only want to use it by mobile App SMART HOME. Using this app, is there any way to set the icons control like non permanent switch?

Regarding point 2: 

In the PC SOFTWARE you can see the state of the inputs:

Can I see the same in the SMAT HOME App? I only want to see the state, I dont want to do any more. 

Thank you very much
1. if you are using ardorid phone app of "kincony smart home", you can hold on the "switch" , then will show you whether enable "TOUCH" mode, if you enable that , the button will changed as you wanted.
i think you want this:
[Image: kbox-update-touch.jpg]
[Image: kbox-update-touch-1.jpg][Image: kbox-update-touch-2.jpg]
here is details: https://www.kincony.com/kincony-smart-ho...-mode.html

2. sorry, kincony smart home app can't see INPUT state. it also use for trigger scene mode.
Yes, thank you!
I use Iphone. 
It is the same in the IOS version?
TOUCH mode only use by android phone app.
(03-12-2023, 11:44 AM)admin Wrote: TOUCH mode only use by android phone app.

Does Kincony plan to eventually add this feature to iOS? If so, any idea when?
KBOX android phone app already have "TOUCH" mode function. use in "TCP server" mode or "MQTT" mode.
I am asking about SmartHome for iPhone/iOS ... do you expect to make Touch mode available for iPhone?
no this plan now.