Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Submit your suggestions and ideas for the product
We will record any valuable suggestions, whether for hardware products or software. We will consider your suggestions in future updates or new products. KinCony's products are not completely designed by KinCony, but are inspired by KinCony's users.
I love the product I saw on YouTube called  kc868-h32b. This is near perfect because it has allot of digital IO and relays, it uses RS 485 so It could be used with HMI, and allot of other features that could be used for industrial application. I believe it is capable of temperature sensing with PT100 temperature sensors, but I believe it would benefit from Using type K thermocouple temperature sensing, as well as having more analog input and output, specifically 4-20mA for scaled control and transmission. This combined with a customized Arduino program written for the ESP32, could be a powerful industrial PLC tool
thanks for your suggestion. when we have a hardware resource list for the new PCB, we will post at here.
Hi,
I'm hosting a KC868-A4 to replace and monitor my home air system (double flux CMV) as the default automation wasn't doing what I wish.

I need to read 3 temperature sensors (ds18b20) that could be connected on the same 3 wires.
The temperature sensors are used to open or close a bypass.

The KCS firmware provided only allows to plug 1 sensor.
Is it possible from your team to update the KCS firmware to include multiple sensors on the same wire ?
It is totally possible on esp32.

Otherwise, my other option is to forget the KCS firmware and develop by myself everything through Arduino by embed the community librairies (wifi, mitt push, fan controls ...)

Thanks for your help,
Regards,
Mathieu
we will save your suggestion. why i not suggest use multi sensor with one GPIO, because the wire distance is shorter.
another way, you can connect 2pcs of analog temperature sensor with analog input ports by KC868-A4 board.
(09-16-2023, 11:44 PM)admin Wrote: we will save your suggestion. why i not suggest use multi sensor with one GPIO, because the wire distance is shorter.
another way, you can connect 2pcs of analog temperature sensor with analog input ports by KC868-A4 board.

Thx.
It would be an embedded pcb and wire distance is < 80cm.
I’m waiting for my additional test sensors.
I’ll try with AInput as my overall need is 4 temp sensors + 1 pressure sensor.
Regards
now developing new KCS firmware update, will support to use i2c temperature & humidity sensor - SHT31 on PCB.