Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KC868-COL
KC868-COL locks up and does not respond in the morning or if left for a long period.  I get the following messages:
"Kincony smart controller V.10.303.build 805 (not responding)
JKE_Test not responding (in Task Manager)
If I end the program in task manager and re-load it works fine until next morning and then same problem
Computer Sleep is set to "never"
Any recommendations? 
James
Do you use Windows 10 or Windows 7? 32bit or 64bit?
(11-01-2020, 12:19 AM)admin Wrote: Do you use Windows 10 or Windows 7? 32bit or 64bit?

I have Windows 10 with 64 bit operating system.  However, when system locks up and I go to Task Manager it says JKE_Test (32bit) not responding.
can you test in another PC? now no user have this problem. maybe your windows OS process scheduling problem.
Yes, I will set up on another PC and let you know the result.
Can you tell me if you have the KC858-COL and H32 PC software that will run on a:
1. Android tablet?
2. Kindle tablet?
3. Windows 10S tablet?
Because the PC software write for Windows OS. so if you want to running on other OS tablet, you need install virtual machine. But I think you can install one a Windows tablet is no problem and easy to find a windows OS tablet.
I have installed updated KC868-COL and that seems to have solved the problem. It has been running fine for a few days.
Thanks
You are welcome, thanks for your careful testing. Now we have uploaded new PC software on the our website download webpage. If have any questions, just leave message.
I start use KC868-COL and after connecting I look some elements what should be improved:
1) Termometers on Monitor look not so usual, temperature always need has marked 0C, bellow is negativ, above is positive, and as numerical system is DECADE, on instrument need be: 0, 10, 20, 30 ... (not 5, 15, 25, 35...) see picture

2) on Controller menu there is no ALways refresh, just Read per request, we can not see Input state in real time. see picture

3) some items on software are on Chinese, should be translate on English. see picture

It is my sugesstion, please consider this.

Attached Files Image(s)

thanks for your suggestion.

1. Next version we can add temperautre 0 label.
2. There are two way to see input state. one is "read always" button for search. another is auto report, that mean you can not to search alway, when state changed, will auto change the ico state, this way is more efficient.
3. This is development/testing mode for our factory engineer testing use, now for end user use.