Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New project
Question 
I am building a house, tell me what is better to use for a smart home:
16 group curtains and roller shutters (I have an RR06 receiver under the roller shutter and I need to connect it to a low current switch and see them in the home assistant) ).
I want to manage underfloor heating, I have 2 floors and warm floors everywhere, it is desirable to manage separately separately.
I will also have RGB in my room and the lighting will also control it (about 5 rooms with RGB), and around the house there will also be ice in the caecum, but an ordinary tape, 300 meters of tape in a circle.
There is also a snow melting system in a circle (ProfiTherm D-4, D-3, ProfiTherm Eko Plus), the shower would be controlled. Lighting will also be about 50 groups.
Cameras in a circle (I want to implement the structure of faces)
Also interested in IC management.
I have a rassbury pi 4 8gb.
can you write in English?
(04-04-2023, 07:18 AM)admin Wrote: can you write in English?

I have corrected
i think you can chose KC868-A series board, it's easy integrate to home assistant by ESPHome. for lamps, for RGB leds, for IR control system.
here is products list, you can check: https://www.kincony.com/download/KinCony...t-V25.xlsx
(04-04-2023, 11:49 AM)admin Wrote: i think you can chose KC868-A series board, it's easy integrate to home assistant by ESPHome. for lamps, for RGB leds, for IR control system.
here is products list, you can check: https://www.kincony.com/download/KinCony...t-V25.xlsx

How do you control underfloor heating?
use our smart relay controller + AC contactor.
Tell me, I will have 6 RGBW + CCT channels, what do you recommend to manage?
what software will use?
home assistant
(04-14-2023, 08:23 AM)revenson Wrote: Tell me, I will have 6 RGBW + CCT channels, what do you recommend to manage?

suggest use KC868-AP for this. just set by ESPHome in home assistant.