Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KC868-A16 - Different digital Output modes
Hello, I try to get KCS-Firmware to work has i want...
I have one output to need to work in two modes ...
the first is  normal On-OFF toggle with one input triggered (this work fine)
The the second mode is to delayed this same output if i trigger another input (this do not work)

The result is to provide one wall button to ON Off Light and for the same light one motion PIR not temporised to work with specific delay set in this smart controller!
Can i make this with KCS firmware?
do you mean: use by two INPUT mode:
1. input short with GND, output action right now.
2. input short with GND and hold on some second, then output action run.
is that right?
Not exactly! here are more details:

I want to use a button and a Pir to turn on a lamp. But I want the pir to turn on the lamp on a timed basis. However, I may also need to light the lamp for a long time. hence I need a button to turn it on and off!

Here is the context:
Terminal      Device          Function
DI1             Button          DO1 = ON-OFF
DI2             PIR               DO1 = Delay 2 minutes
DO1            Relay

I would like to do it intelligently without necessarily using two outputs with one timed and the other ON-OFF wired in parallel! Is it possible?
Terminal Device Function
DI1 Button DO1 = ON-OFF
DI2 PIR DO1 = Delay 2 minutes
DO1 Relay

do these function by two different DI, no problem with "KCS" fimrware, you can try. i understand you now.
can you tell me how can i make this? When i put the delay on DO1 all times the delay occurs! is not like i want!?!

I found one way but i lose one output by delayed outputs i need! in case of DO1, i have connected SSR. In Parallel i have connected output Do11 with one Diode 1N4001 and i have setted my tempo on Do11 and no tempo on DO1. 
This is not very fun but it is working ! 

Tell me if you have another way to make this with KCS?
do you use the newest "KCS" firmware v1.0.24? because it have updated:
https://www.kincony.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=2764
2. Fix timer bug for different channel reset problem. now every channel have own timer.
(04-17-2023, 12:22 AM)admin Wrote: do you use the newest "KCS" firmware v1.0.24? because it have updated:
https://www.kincony.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=2764
2. Fix timer bug for different channel reset problem. now every channel have own timer.

Yes it is the latest version. I found one bug on this version... the timezone not work! i have +1 tz but i need to set it in +8 tz to see the right time in index page!
we will feedback to software engineer.
(04-14-2023, 06:13 PM)oxedgar Wrote: Not exactly! here are more details:

I want to use a button and a Pir to turn on a lamp. But I want the pir to turn on the lamp on a timed basis. However, I may also need to light the lamp for a long time. hence I need a button to turn it on and off!

Here is the context:
Terminal      Device          Function
DI1             Button          DO1 = ON-OFF
DI2             PIR               DO1 = Delay 2 minutes
DO1            Relay

I would like to do it intelligently without necessarily using two outputs with one timed and the other ON-OFF wired in parallel! Is it possible?

POST a image  about your settings