Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Specifications lack of information for KC868-HxB
Question 
About:
https://www.kincony.com/16-channel-ether...-h16b.html

After consulting the website and documentation. Could anyone clarify, please the following:

For the Input Ports:
What is the voltage input range / type of input / type of current for the inputs of the module?
There is NO INFORMATION regarding these ports!
f.e. DC 0-5V dry contact
or AC 230V
or whatever.

For the Output Ports:
Are they isolated? Can be used for different phases? i.e relay1: Phase1-N, relay2: Phase2-N.. relay{n} phase{1,2,3}-N
Can be the unit operated at 10A/per port continousuly? (what is the duty service?)

For the "working voltage":
What is the tolerance for the power supply? In volts or %. What is the maximun current drained, I.e. mx operational power of this unit?

In general:
What is the derrating with altitude / ambient temperature (stated as -20 to +70 C)?

Are there diagrams regarding mounting spacing required (safe areas, clear areas) and hole spacing?

I think the "product parameters" for most of the products should be updated to reflect more "basic" information.

Thank you.
1. for 6 digital input: it's dry contact signal. just short to GND means trigger. not need voltage, is you want to input voltage, use 0v/3.3v

2. for relay output, every relay use by AC250V/10A relay, but suggest use AC220v MAX3A is safety.

3. for power supply, DC12v, all relay ON, about 900mA for work current.

4. work temperature range: -20--70C

5. Thanks for suggestion, now new controller all have product parameters information.