Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unable to connect
Photo 
Hi,

I followed everything from the pdf file and I am unable to corretcly connect the device and to run it with the software.

Here are the screenshots:

[Image: screen1.png]

[Image: screen2.png]

[Image: screen3.png]

[Image: screen4.png]

[Image: screen5.png]

[Image: screen6.png]

Even if I connect directly on USB on my pc, it doesn't detect it!

Thanks

Best Regards

Alex
KC868-COL's PC software use this new version:
https://www.kincony.com/download/kincony...1.0.07.zip
Hi,

Thanks, it works.

[Image: screen7.png]

Now I need to know if I can extract the information when InputPoint status is ON or OFF.

Is there a way to automaticaly export data when change? Or is there a source code of software or something we could exploit?

Or maybe access from browser from the url 192.168.2.31:4196 ? I tried without success.

Thanks

Best Regards

Alex
can you upload the image? because i can't see your photo.
(11-07-2020, 11:37 AM)SAVEE Wrote: Hi,

Thanks, it works.

[Image: screen7.png]

Now I need to know if I can extract the information when InputPoint status is ON or OFF.

Is there a way to automaticaly export data when change? Or is there a source code of software or something we could exploit?

Or maybe access from browser from the url 192.168.2.31:4196 ? I tried without success.

Thanks

Best Regards

Alex

On the left menu, press "AutoReport" button, then when you input state changed, will auto report, not need you alway to query.
Hi,

Thanks but there is nothing is data folder.

Best Regards

Alex
Do you want to save the input state change history record to a file or database?
Hi,

Example, if InputPoint Status is green, I want a file that write ID1: 1.
If it is grey, ID1: 0

I think it is the best?

Same for temperature, if sensor is 32°C then T1: 32

What do you think?

No need for DB, just files will be fine, each ID is a file, same for Temperature.

Thanks

Best Regards

Alex
There are two way to do this function:
1. you write a own program based on our KC868-COL protocol.
2. use a miniPC or raspberry pi install Node-Red to get KC868-COL's data and save to file, like excel file is ok. it's easy.
Hi,

I want to write my own program for that, but I need to know how to read the data of the KC868-COL.

You should provide a very basic source code or release the smart board controller so that developper understand how it works and make there own software because currently we are not able to do anything with it!

Every company does like that. Your device KC868-COL is great but it is currently impossible to exploit its data!

Thanks

Best Regards

Alex