Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KC868-A8-E
Our company purchased a KC868-A8-E board for the project. We received a file that can be used in RF. The file is locked. It is not possible to add an INA266 card in order to finish the automation. Please ESP file or open file of KCS_KC868_A8_V2.0.2
what's "INA266" card? do you have webpage about it in details?
(07-09-2023, 11:43 AM)admin Wrote: what's "INA266" card? do you have webpage about it in details?

I'm supposed to measure the voltage state and as soon as the voltage drops to x volts I turn on a generator to charge a battery that reaches x volts I turn off the generator I need open code to add and edit the parameters ina226
do you means not use by RF? i think you need convert your voltage signla to dc 0-5v, then connect to A8 board's "analog input" port, here is A1 and A2. i don't know what voltage you are detect? DC24v or ??? can you take a example for details .
(07-09-2023, 12:09 PM)admin Wrote: do you means not use by RF?  i think you need convert your voltage signla to dc 0-5v, then connect to A8 board's "analog input" port, here is A1 and A2. i don't know what voltage you are detect? DC24v or ??? can you take a example for details .

This is how I use RF in order to turn on a generator. There is no model of 24 or 12 volt batteries depending on the trailer and the system I have. I define when the voltage is lower than x then turn on when the compound turns off and Mac also uses smart electricity for lighting. I need open source for add-ons and I added to the board and define more buttons for testing the rf recording and setting the parameters. In addition, I will add our logo to the product. I want to purchase another large quantity from you. It is also possible to have a mini server. At the moment, I have purchased 6 pieces from you for testing.

This is how I use RF in order to turn on a generator. There is no model of 24 or 12 volt batteries depending on the trailer and the system I have. I define when the voltage is lower than x then turn on when the compound turns off and Mac also uses smart electricity for lighting. I need open source for add-ons and I added to the board and define more buttons for testing the rf recording and setting the parameters. In addition, I will add our logo to the product. I want to purchase another large quantity from you. It is also possible to have a mini server. At the moment, I have purchased 6 pieces from you for testing.

if use just want to detect whether have dc 12v or 24v, it's very easy. just find a relay coin 12v or 24v, let the relay's COM, NO connect to A8 board's digital input. then use IFTTT (in KCS v2 firmware) make a AUTOMATION command. IF command INPUT trigger OUTPUT.
Maybe you didn't understand me, I'm developing a product that needs to measure a battery if the voltage drops below 12.1 volts, then it turns on a generator by sending a RF message. You made me a bin file that knows how to record a remote for the generator. It is possible to measure volts in the existing ports. The question is if you can add such an option to the code so that I can create an automation and if it is possible in Aplex to add our company's logo and website even if I have to pay you

COM, NO of the relay connects to the digital input of the A8 board. I need them for the lighting of the trailer

KCS_KC868_A8_V2.0.2 It works beautifully just needs some additions and a small change

On your firmware, there is an option to add INA226 in IIC EXTENDER, I need an addition in the code

There are customers who are waiting for my solution. Please help me. I don't want to use other products or applications. Your product will be described with you before purchase.
ok, i think there are 2 solution for you:
1. i have said, use a extend relay , when voltage <12v , it will OFF, you can connect to A8 board's S1,S2,S3,S4, i think you have not use these ports, these port also can use for digital input signal.

2. add INA226, it's i2c power monitor chip to A8 board's IIC extender. then you can config INA226 by ESPHome, here is details:
https://esphome.io/components/sensor/ina226.html
if you only want RF remote control relay ON/OFF and monitor power make AUTOMATION, esphome also can do that. you can config esphome do anything, not need to use KCS firmware.
I understand 1. Your firmware is more respectable than esphome and you can connect to it without an external server. 2. How much would it cost to add this to your application? It is perfect and aesthetically pleasing. It would be much more honorable to give it to the client as part of the service.
esphome is a firmware tool, also running without server, it can work locally.
sorry, our development team now is very busy, not have the time for customsize design, it's not money problem.
you can list your function requirement, maybe it can easy config by esphome.