Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kc868-a8e
Good evening, you sent me a version of your application KCS_KC868_A8_V2.0.2. I work with it. I recorded a generator remote rf. I send ignition and the generator does not turn on during the recording

Good evening, you sent me a version of your application KCS_KC868_A8_V2.0.2. I work with it. I recorded a generator remote rf433. I send ignition and the generator does not turn on during the recording.
just 2262 , 1527 remote key code can be learned. not every remote can be learned.
So what do I do? I purchased 6 units that you said was possible and now you say what do I do?

There is a solution, you can replace the card, the card or firmware is not suitable, what do you do, it is a big financial loss
i really don't understand you. you have said in another topic, RF can work well, not you said can't learn???
i have told you , we could't add your own i2c device on board, it's not money problem.
I managed the IC2 issue, I record RF, perform a test and it doesn't work, I don't control the required equipment and there is no possibility to create a remote control that can turn the generator on and off. Topic IMA226 I use the panel at the entrance that I have as you told me. RF433 recorder recognizes the remote code but does not actually transmit
RF signal is not use for create "BUTTON" ico to use.
After I record an rf remote, I just check that it works and then create an automation based on battery voltage measurement, that the voltage drops, I send an rf signal to turn it on and then I turn it off with rf

When I spoke with support on WhatsApp I said that I have a system with Broadlink that the generator trick works, can we also say yes

Then they arranged for me this version that I won't control only these switches, I can control other products, it still doesn't work, there is only a bug that you are not willing to fix even for an additional fee, it's a shame, I would love to get a solution

Do you means: you can press "blue" -- "Learn" button to learn RF signal, but when press "yellow" -- "transmit" button, can't work?
(07-12-2023, 01:02 AM)admin Wrote: just 2262 , 1527 remote key code can be learned. not every remote can be learned.

???
Is not work!!