Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KC868-A16 - Tuya
Photo 
Buna ziua! Cred că am o problemă cu licența Tuya. Încă folosește un KC868-A4 pe contul Tuya, iar acum nu pot adăuga noua placă KC868-A16 la programul Tuya pentru că nu o poate „vedea”. încă vede placa A4 în loc de A16. Doar Tuya nu funcționează. Din software-ul de pe laptop, îl vede ca pe o placă A16 și funcționează normal. Licența Tuya pentru A16 nu funcționează. Mentionez ca am 2 licente Tuya achizitionate Una pentru a4 si alta pentru a16. Când scanez codul QR pentru A16, aplicația încă introduce cardul A4, nu recunoaște A16. Am reinstalat aplicatia si acelasi rezultat: nu vrea A16    
Hello! I think I have a problem with the Tuya license. Still using a KC868-A4 on the Tuya account, and now I can't add the new KC868-A16 board to the Tuya program because it can't "see" it. still sees plate A4 instead of A16. Only Tuya does not work. From the software on the laptop it sees it as an A16 board and works normally. Tuya license for A16 does not work. I mention that I have 2 Tuya licenses purchased, one for a4 and another for a16. When I scan the QR code for the A16, the app still inserts the A4 card, not recognizing the A16. I reinstalled the application and the same result: it doesn't want A16    
you need set tuya licence information to A16's config webpage. then use tuya app scan A16 board's tuya qrcode to add A16 to tuya app.
can you take a photo of your A16 pcb? maybe you are using A16S?
(08-06-2023, 10:37 AM)admin Wrote: trebuie să setați informațiile despre licența tuya pe pagina web de configurare a lui A16. apoi utilizați codul qrcode al plăcii A16 de scanare a aplicației tuya pentru a adăuga A16 la aplicația tuya.
poți să faci o fotografie cu PCB-ul tău A16? Poate folosești A16S?

Attached Files Image(s)

it's ok, make sure you have set tuya setting correctly. sometimes will include "space" on string, need delete.
Hello! I partially solved it. I made another Tuya account and managed to install the A16 board. But this account also only accepts the A16 card, the old A4 one no longer "sees" it. Now I use the bigger one. When I experience A32 I will make another account!!!!!
different model need use different tuya license.