Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KC868-Meter
ok, after our holidays we will check it.
you can use this newest firmware for KC868-COLB

.zip   AD_COLB_V1_2_9_231009.zip (Size: 112.28 KB / Downloads: 74)
Uploaded new firmware but no data is loaded when pressing READ meter data. Very strange.
In the mean time I've connected MQTT-Explorer to my Mosquitto broker hosted on Home Assistant and checked if any data is sent, but no data is received.
I have 2 other COLB devices with version 1.14 firmware and they are sending mqtt data. They are OK with 1.14, but when I download a newer firmware (2.4, 2.7, 2.8, 2.9) they immediately stop sending meter data and mqtt data. Why?
No setting are changed, nothing! Only the firmware.
Very very strange.
ok, we will check again, then feedback to you.
you can use this new firmware. i have checked. MQTT feedback and meter function.

.zip   AD_COLB_V1_2_10_231009.zip (Size: 112.27 KB / Downloads: 72)

Now the meter reading is OK, but still no data is coming to mosquitto broker in Home Assistant.
In Mosquitto broker logs nothing appears from the COLB.
It has to be something like this "New connection from 192.168.1.75:4196 on port 1883" but there is nothing.
If I publish something to the colbs topic it appears the message in mqtt explorer but from the colb's side no data is flowing to the mqtt broker.
can you take a video of your problem, send to whatsapp number: +86-15381188302
i will test as your video.
I've sent the video as you asked. If you have any question please send a message on whatsapp. Thank you.
Hello. Do you have any news about COLB firmware problem? On the 13th of October together with Kincony Technical we had a conclusion that something has to be changed regarding to the port number. Thank you for your answer.
do you use tuya app?