Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ks868H32BS ks868COLB
Photo 
[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system, 'Segoe UI', Roboto, Ubuntu, Cantarell, 'Noto Sans', sans-serif, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, 'Apple Color Emoji', 'Segoe UI Emoji', 'Segoe UI Symbol', 'Noto Color Emoji']Hello!
I am developing my own smart home software. I am using KS868-HS and KS868-COLB devices and want to connect them via Ethernet using the MQTT protocol. I used the "SCAN DEVICE LIST" function to find them in my network. I was also able to retrieve data from KS868-COLB using KINCONY SMART BOARD CONTROLLER. However, when I try to retrieve data using MQTTBox, I don't get a response. In the future, I plan to retrieve data through my own script and a local broker. But for now, I would like to simply read them in MQTTBox. Here are some screenshots.[/font]

Attached Files Image(s)

it showed on webpage:
mqtt username should <10 letters, check whether correct.
I tried to follow your guide https://www.kincony.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=951 , but in my case, I need to set up the broker locally, not in a cloud storage. Can you assist me with this?
what's your mqtt username?
[quote="admin" pid="8918" dateline="1695123786"]
what's your mqtt username?

I found a free broker, connected to it, and chose a username that meets the requirements. However, when I enter this data into the web interface of the device and save it, it disappears from the network. I can only find it again after unplugging the Ethernet cable and manually rebooting it.

Attached Files Image(s)

i asked "what's your mqtt username"???
your photo is too small, can't see text clearly.
(09-19-2023, 12:10 PM)admin Wrote: i asked "what's your mqtt username"???

user_fh43r -  mqtt username

Attached Files Image(s)

not use "_", you can test with username = abcdef firstly
if only use by MQTT, other protocol disable is better.
(09-19-2023, 12:17 PM)Kenchy Wrote:
(09-19-2023, 12:10 PM)admin Wrote: i asked "what's your mqtt username"???

user_fh43r -  mqtt username

I changed it to "userfh43." Nothing changes. After saving the changes in the web interface, it still disconnects from the network.
not use "_", you can test with username = abcdef firstly
if only use by MQTT, other protocol disable is better.

I disabled all protocols. I changed the username to "abcdef." Nothing has changed.
can you take a video of your problem, send to whatsapp number: +86-15381188302