Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Failed Automation and Conditional Control of Output 1
I am using KC868-A16S and two regular switches, with firmware version KCS V2.1.9

I have attempted to create an automation, but it was unsuccessful, and I am unsure of the cause. Here is the description of the automation

The condition for Output 1 to work is that the second input is always in the OFF position and the first input is in the ON position.

Output 1 is turned off if either the first input is switched to the OFF position or the second input is switched to the ON position.

Attached Files Image(s)

can you take a photo of your IFTTT setting screen.
(11-11-2023, 08:33 AM)admin Wrote: can you take a photo of your IFTTT setting screen.

Attached Files Image(s)

not use 1 IFTTT command. create 2 IFTTT command, one is for ON, another is for OFF.
(11-11-2023, 12:37 PM)admin Wrote: not use 1 IFTTT command. create 2 IFTTT command, one is for ON, another is for OFF.

I used 2 of the IFTTT  as shown in the previous attachment.

1- IF INPUT1 True and INPUT2 false THEN TUREN ON OUPUT1. ( using and condition )

2- IF INPUT1 True and INPUT2 True THEN TUREN OFF OUPUT1. ( using and condition )

3-  IF INPUT1 false OR INPUT2 True THEN TUREN OFF OUPUT1. ( using or condition )
IFTTT-1: IF INPUT1 Ture THEN TOGGLE OUTPUT1
IFTTT-2: IF INPUT2 Ture THEN TOGGLE OUTPUT1
In fact, the second sensor will be sensitive to measuring the water level in the tank. The first sensor is a selector for on/off operation, and the output will be the motor for drawing water from the tank.

The requirement is to activate the water motor when there is water in the tank. If there is no water in the tank, the motor will not be activated.
if you just connect with a switch push to simulate water tank level sensor. OK, which type of water level sensor you have used? analog 0-5v sensor or a float switch water level sensor(it output digital signal) ?
a float switch water level sensor(it output digital signal)
In the monitor screen, first check to see if the input 1 and input 2 are really triggered