Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Synchronize Mobile and PC application
Do you plan make automatic refreshing switch states on mobile and PC application. When both application running and change for example relay over mobile it not automatic refresh on PC display. I see it can manually 'refresh' but it should be better if all application synchronized every some seconds automatically.
newest PC software already have auto refresh function. what version you have used?
about mobile phone app, you open the relay control page will auto refresh,but when you stay in the page, if alway send command every some seconds will cost more data flow, money of mobile phone data will be add and usually people outside home will not always stay in control page for many time.
(11-15-2020, 12:24 AM)admin Wrote: newest PC software already have auto refresh function. what version you have used?
about mobile phone app, you open the relay control page will auto refresh,but when you stay in the page, if alway send command every some seconds will cost more data flow, money of mobile phone data will be add and usually people outside home will not always stay in control page for many time.

My mobile version: V 20.08.23; PC version: 20200204
This versions are currentl on your download pages.
PC software you can try to use : https://www.kincony.com/download/KC868-H...201027.zip
(11-15-2020, 08:30 AM)Nebojsa Wrote:
(11-15-2020, 12:24 AM)admin Wrote: newest PC software already have auto refresh function. what version you have used?

My mobile version: V 20.08.23; PC version: 20200204
This versions are currentl on your download pages.

I not see that during testing. If I have both application on PC and on Mobile runing in same time, and change relay status over Mobile, it will not update on PC screen.
your PC software work in LAN (local network) or WAN (work with internet)?
(11-17-2020, 12:21 AM)admin Wrote: your PC software work in LAN (local network) or WAN (work with internet)?

WAN
I recently purchase a kc868-h4, h4w,and h8 controller.  I am currently trying out h4 and h8 units.  I was able to download the apps on my phone already and entered the units.  My current problem is for the h4 unit,  in the page of controller i can see the output 1, 2 3, and 4 with the on / off switch, sliding the switch from left to right, turns on and off the relay.  so h4 unit is okay.  but for the h8, when i go this page, the output 1 to 8 does not show any,  just a blank page.  what do i do?
whether H8 is online? check your phone app in "host manager".