Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unresponsive KC868-A16
Hello

I bought a  KC868-A16 recently but that seems unresponsive. 
I can see it sends periodic GARP with ip 192.168.1.200, power and Ethernet leds are on,  but It is not detected by KSC firmare tool through serial/USB or UDP SCAN through the network.
Is there any way to change the Ip? does it have a web interface that can I access to do that?

Thanks
take a photo how you wire.
do you have download KCS firmware firstly? because new board without firmware inside. here is KCS firmware online guide: https://www.kincony.com/esp32-kcsv2-firmware.html
(01-10-2024, 01:22 AM)admin Wrote: take a photo how you wire.
do you have download KCS firmware firstly? because new board without firmware inside. here is KCS firmware online guide: https://www.kincony.com/esp32-kcsv2-firmware.html

Hello

Thank you for your reply. As you can see in the picture, the only wires that are connected are the USB cable and 12V power feed. I tried with and without an ethernet cable too.
All firmware flash procedures fail ( KCS, Arduino IDE both with Flash utility 3.9.2 and EPSHome web).
The Ethernet scan utility doesn't detect anything, although gratuitous ARPs can be seen with Wireshark.
Is this a faulty unit?

Regards
Gigi

open the plastic shell, take a whole photo of your A16 PCB.
Please find the attached PCB picture

(01-10-2024, 11:55 PM)admin Wrote: open the plastic shell, take a whole photo of your A16 PCB.
add whatsapp number: +86-15381188302 when have free time, use ANYDESK remote control your computer have a look.
i need see your ESP download tool setting.
sir good day, i have already connected via Ethernet my A16 to my esphome Home assistant and it was working fine. i then edited the yaml file because i need to add input channels, after i uploaded it to the a16 board the ethernet port LED lights turns off but the upload of the new bin file was successful. it turns out the ethernet port is off or not working, i checked my Ethernet cable connection from the router to my A16 board it was ok since it was connected while i uploaded the new yaml. how can i turn on the ethernet port again.? please advise. thank you
after download firmware, do you have re power on of your A16 board?
yes sir, i re power the board. then i connect again the ethernet cable still not working. i tested other working Ethernet cable still not working. is there any issue like this in all A16 boards?
can you take a video , send to whatsapp number: +86-15381188302 we remote help you.