Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KC868-A16S double click send to Home Assistant
Hi!
I need some help with light control and scripts

As i can see, in IFTTT rules i can use singe, double or hold state on digital input
so, how it is possible:
1. When A16S CONNECTED to HA send event to it (then when i have event in HA i can use it in any script) 
        may by by send some by TCP (custom protocol)?
2.  When A16S NOT CONNECTED to HA just switch on or off output

or may be it is wrong way and you have another solution solution?
i have only 4 physical switch in my flat now, so it is too expensive to buy keyboard module KC868-AK for that

also i have KC868-HA and 4Gang METAL FRAME MOMENTARY WALL SWITCH PANEL
may be it is possible to use this devices?

my goal is to make reliable light control system, with wired connection, without battery
but in same time it shoud be usefull and with scripting posibility
now i use Zigbee lamps and Zigbee switch - thay are is work fine, but i think wire connection is more reliable

PS: i have another idea of device for you - may be i can send it to you by whatsapp? in fact, we start to develop it and found your devices, so we stop our development. You have a lot of experiens and resourses, and your devices a realy greate - so, i think, you can do it better then we
1. HA can integreate to home assistant directly, just use RS485 cable connect to Server's RS485. here is video tour: https://youtu.be/S679QX6Hc6I
2. if your A16S work without HA, you can connect push button to A16S' digital input port , so that INPUT can control OUTPUT directly by IFTTT setting.
whatspp number: +86-15381188302
(02-04-2024, 10:16 PM)admin Wrote: 1. HA can integreate to home assistant directly, just use RS485 cable connect to Server's RS485. here is video tour: https://youtu.be/S679QX6Hc6I
2. if your A16S work without HA, you can connect push button to A16S' digital input port , so that INPUT can control OUTPUT directly by IFTTT setting.

1. HA can integreate to home assistant directly, just use RS485 cable connect to Server's RS485. here is video tour: https://youtu.be/S679QX6Hc6I 
Thank you, that's nice solution. 
Have i will try to find info how to install and use RS485-USB adapter directli in Home Assistant

Yes, i anderstand it, i already try it - it works. But i wont to use digital input in A16S to controll SmartBulb connected by ZigBee and use KCS firmware - it has many functions (MQTT and TCP server)
if i'll ESPHome firmware, i'll loose it(((

so have you any solution for double click and long press for digital input to Home Assisstant on KCS firmware?

i need some time to prepare info  - make some photo or video. my testing equipment is in the office, but we are working in another city now - we ned two or three days to finish.
2. if you want to use "double click and long press", you can create IFTTT by KCS firmware, there is options for DI, single-click, double-click, hold on ....