Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sim7600E not working with kc868_A4S
Hi friend, sim7600E connected with board A4S but not working I can’t send sms or call IFTTT, 
Do I have to buy a unit tuya for it to work or is there no need for that?
upload your IFTTT 4G setting screen photo at here.
Photo 
(02-05-2024, 07:33 AM)admin Wrote: upload your IFTTT 4G setting screen photo at here.

this is my IFTTT 4G setting, and photo of my SIM7600E

Attached Files Image(s)

1. not need to ENABLE tuya protocol, just disable it.
2. make sure in GSM setting. after you enabled, MUST reboot. or you can POWER OFF->ON of your board.
then you can press the right blue button "Phone Test" to test firstly, click make CALL or send SMS whether work well.
(02-06-2024, 12:33 AM)admin Wrote: 1. not need to ENABLE tuya protocol, just disable it.
2. make sure in GSM setting. after you enabled, MUST reboot. or you can POWER OFF->ON of your board.
then you can press the right blue button "Phone Test" to test firstly, click make CALL or send SMS whether work well.

hi friend

ok thanks, sim7600e is working, but When I make a call from my phone, I find that the number is busy, and when I send SMS (relay1on) to A4S the LED of relay1 is not on, this means the board A4S is not responding
after created IFTTT command, do you have reboot (power off->on) of your A4S board?
(02-07-2024, 12:19 AM)admin Wrote: after created IFTTT command, do you have reboot (power off->on) of your A4S board?

Yes,I reboot (power off->on) my A4S board, now IFTTT command is working the calling only (DI1 is trigger), but SMS (relay1on) not working.
GSM test windows in KCS firmware, you click send SMS button, whether can send out test SMS?
(02-07-2024, 07:12 AM)admin Wrote: GSM test windows in KCS firmware, you click send SMS button, whether can send out test SMS?

HI, when I click send SMS test  button in GSM test windows in KCS firmware,  Displays a message error,
but test calls in ranging ok
do you set the SMS serivce number of your SIM card?
or can you replace another SIM card for a testing?