Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KC868-AG disapeared from the WIFI network
Hello, I'm struggling to get the KC868-AG (not KC868-AG Pro) to join my Wifi network after I have flashed with the firmware v2.2.2. After changing the network settings to STA and added the credentials the device disappeared on the network. I tried flashing a number of times the results were still not good, even tested the previous firmware version without success.
I have realised also that there is no STA information when I login to 192.168.4.1.

Attached Files Image(s)

take a screen photo of your STA wifi setting.
(02-09-2024, 01:20 PM)admin Wrote: take a screen photo of your STA wifi setting.

STA wifi setting for which device?
[Image: network.png]
how you set at this webpage.
(02-11-2024, 12:47 PM)admin This is the only option I get on the network Menu Wrote: [Image: network.png]
how you set at this webpage.

This is the only option I get on the Network Menu (WIFI only), no LAN option.

Attached Files Image(s)

yes, it's AG Pro, no ethernet port.
you set mode = STA , then fill your wifi's ssid and password, press "save" button, reboot is ok.
(02-12-2024, 01:58 PM)admin Wrote: yes, it's AG Pro, no ethernet port.
you set mode = STA , then fill your wifi's ssid and password, press "save" button, reboot is ok.

I have done (set mode = STA , then fill your wifi's ssid and password, press "save" button, reboot is ok.) this process more than 6 times. Evertime the AG device disappears from my network after the reboot. My network is setup in a class C (255.255.255.0), 192.168.0.x. Will the device receive a DHCP IP address in this range after the reboot or does it get allocated an IP address in another range? I ran the Scan Device tool, it does not see the AG. Is there something I'm not doing right, or that I should also try?
what power supply you are using?
Do you have changed another USB-C cable for a testing?
(02-12-2024, 11:44 PM)admin Wrote: what power supply you are using?

I'm powering the AG from my laptop's USB port for installing the new firmware. I'm using the USB cable that came with the AG
1. Still on my laptop's USB port, configured the STA with my WIFI settings, after the reboot the device disappears.  
2. Plugged on to normal power, configured the STA with my WIFI settings, after the reboot the device disappears.

I have a second device that is working fine in Home Assistant. I'm flashing it with the new firmware will share the results.

I have completed the flashing of the second device. I get the same results, I cannot see the AG device on the network.

(02-13-2024, 06:24 AM)Mandlap Wrote:
(02-12-2024, 11:44 PM)admin Wrote: what power supply you are using?

I'm powering the AG from my laptop's USB port for installing the new firmware. I'm using the USB cable that came with the AG
1. Still on my laptop's USB port, configured the STA with my WIFI settings, after the reboot the device disappears.  
2. Plugged on to normal power, configured the STA with my WIFI settings, after the reboot the device disappears.

I have a second device that is working fine in Home Assistant. I'm flashing it with the new firmware will share the results.

I have completed the flashing of the second device. I get the same results, I cannot see the AG device on the network.

Attached Files Image(s)