Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions and requests
Hi,
I received the board, It seems like a great relay board to me Wink

-can the ETH WEB Server work together with tuya?
-can analog inputs work with Tuya?
-How can I use an contact input with a physical button to turn all the others off and on all the relays together?
-why with Alexa if I say turn off or turn on all E16T does it turn on and off only the first 4 relays?
-why are the 16 channels not dry contact but 24v?

Thanks for support
-can the ETH WEB Server work together with tuya?

E16T Original firmware not support ETHERNET web server work with tuya. But if you download KCS firmware, buy tuya license (5usd), then you can use tuya app and web server at the same time, then you can use analog input in tuya app.

-can analog inputs work with Tuya?

answered in first question.

-How can I use an contact input with a physical button to turn all the others off and on all the relays together?

if you download KCS firmware, you can set by IFTTT command, here is online guide: https://www.kincony.com/esp32-kcsv2-firmware.html

-why with Alexa if I say turn off or turn on all E16T does it turn on and off only the first 4 relays?

we will check it, but if you will use KCS firmware , will not support voice control by alexa speaker.

-why are the 16 channels not dry contact but 24v?

16 channel relay output is dry contact, if your board output 24v, check your wire.
Hi,
- currently I still use E16T the original firmware and please check the turning on/off of all relays with Alexa (I say turn off or turn on all E16T), turn on or off only the first 4

- 16 channel relay output is dry contact, but the inputs measuring between gnd and input1 are 24v, Shouldn't they be clean contacts with no voltage?

Thank you very much
digital input can use for dry contact signal, just OPEN/CLOSE DI with GND.
voice control 16 channel problem fixed, you can try again.