Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A8 lost network connection via LAN
This is strange. If you want, we can re send you a new KC868-A4 board (if you bought A4 from KinCony Official Aliexpress online store)
This is strange.

I agree. in same time A16S work properly via lan all time.

If you want, we can re send you a new KC868-A4 board (if you bought A4 from KinCony Official Aliexpress online store)
-i have problems with A8, not A4

Unfortunately, i bought it not in official store

my be this happens because i read data from A8 very often? in fact i read data every 5 seconds to control temperature and valve state

if you can connect to me by Anydesk i can show you my stream in NodeRed 

may be you can show me another way?
if you download KCS firmware, use by MQTT, then you disable all others protocol.
you can test work without Node-Red for one day. such as every some hours later, you login with board's ip address.
(03-11-2024, 10:08 AM)admin Wrote: if you download KCS firmware, use by MQTT, then you disable all others protocol.
you can test work without Node-Red for one day. such as every some hours later, you login with board's ip address.

i am using MQTT to read data and TCP server to send command to switch on or off relay

ок, will try