Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KC868-D8 V4.37 new firmware update
improvement:

when switch button work in "1 Key" mode . we let the "UP" and "DOWN" button ports with the same function. so that easy for connect two thick wire from two different places. such as this two thick wire not easy connect to one terminal pole.

update BIN file firmware by "KC868 Controller Network Bootloader" tool.

[Image: KC868-Controller-Network-Bootloader.png]
KC868 Controller Network Bootloader  

[Image: zip.png]   KC868 Controller Network Bootloader.zip

firmware BIN file

.zip   Dimmer8_V437_0106.zip (Size: 45.49 KB / Downloads: 248)
Great improvement, thank you.
Just one question about the buttons. If I press the button once, the dimmer value is 100%. Is it possible to get an update for the following use case:

1. I dim my lights to a certain value e.g. 50% (holding the button accordingly)
  2. Turn it off by pressing the button once
  3. Turn it on by pressing the button once again
My expectation: The dim value should be again at 50%.
It is the same as the "remember the last state", but just for pressing a button.
because if you change your light value to 0%, then you pressing the button will set to 0% if use the "remember the last state".
It seems I am too stupid to use the dimmer.
I made the settings:
- Switcher Workmode: 1 Key
- Remember Last State: No (based on your last reply)

Connected K2 with KCOM as a test.
Behavior:
1. Long Press on the button => Normal behaviour the dimmer goes up and down as described
2. If the light is on, then "short press" on the button => Normal behavior the dimmer value goes down to 0
3. If the light is off, then "short press" on the button => Faulty behavior the dimmer value does not change at all!

My expectation is the same as in your video https://youtu.be/MdCBQl_y4f8?si=68JOT1UzzXkuaNfm&t=605
which means: "short press" when the lights are off should result in setting the dimmer to 99.

I am using the firmware from this post.
The serial number of the tuya certificate I bought before cannot be used. After checking my region: Central Europe, please send a new verification code to dzh20100154@163.com, thank you! In addition, I want to use it (kc868-AIO) to realize programming, need to connect to compile software, what is the recommended video or information, thank you!
tuya license email sent.