Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time control not working
Hi everyone,

I am having trouble configuring my device.

I want to set the relay to turn on at a specific time and perform several functions.

Here is a screenshot, but unfortunately it is not working.

Please help and advice.

Attached Files Image(s)

if you timer can't work, you can do a system-restore action. or hold on "S2" button >10 seconds, will be RESET for board.

here is sample i set the time zone firstly, then make a IFTTT timer work 10:30AM for TURN ON relay1. you can test as by photo step by step.

(03-22-2024, 02:34 AM)admin Wrote: if you timer can't work, you can do a system-restore action. or hold on "S2" button >10 seconds, will be RESET for board.

here is sample i set the time zone firstly, then make a IFTTT timer work 10:30AM for TURN ON relay1. you can test as by photo step by step.

Thank you, ive done all like you. But ok will reset board and will try.
(03-22-2024, 02:34 AM)admin Wrote: I found the problem. I set the board's timer to Chinese time and it works even though the board's clock shows Time Zone UTC+8. The timer works on Chinese time. Im going to factory reset board.
(03-22-2024, 07:10 AM)kyxap Wrote:
(03-22-2024, 02:34 AM)admin Wrote: if you timer can't work, you can do a system-restore action. or hold on "S2" button >10 seconds, will be RESET for board.

after restore its same, the problem is that when i set our time zone which is UTC+2 board dont show correct time any idea ?

Thank you, ive done all like you. But ok will reset board and will try.
you can set any UTC+x item, just let board's time as same as your COMPUTER's time is ok.