Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DHCP cant get an IP address
Good day I hope you can help me with my problem. I have tried to make my own rs485 circuit with the help of your KC868-A8M schematic diagram. I  fabricate it on PCBWAY and also let then assemble it I will make a list of what I did and problem/s I encountered on making the LAN/DHCP work. and I have attached my schematic diagram that I made on EASYEDA and also the pcb design if it might help.
 -Things I have done: 
    1. I copied https://www.kincony.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=2801 arduino code for LAN_8720 on my arduino ide when I use static IP it successfully gets an IP but I cant ping it but when I use DHCP I am stuck on "etch is connected" but cant get an IP at all. I have checked my ip pool and I still have IP addresses available.
    2. I have tried reheating/reflowing the lan8720 it also didnt work.
    3. I have updated my libraries it also did not helped.
    4. What makes me confuse a lot more was, I was able to get an IP on some of the PCB but after a while it cant connect anymore some of the pcb also cant connect from the start.
    5. Every other parts was working fine my only problem was the LAN8720, I used LAN8720AI-CP for the IC and suppliers part on lcsc.com is C633282.

Attached Files Image(s)