Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alexa can't find devices
Good afternoon everyone, I'm having difficulty configuring the board for Alexa to identify the channels, I'm using Tasmota firmware, I'll list what happens.
 1- when I install the firmware and do all the steps, Alexa finds the 8 channels 
2- this same board that Alexa found the channels, if I connect via network cable to another router other than the one previously configured, she doesn't find it channels 
3 - I noticed that it generates a valid IP, so much so that I can access the tasmota settings.
4- I also noticed that it keeps trying to connect to the previously configured network. 
5- For example, if you configure it on Wi-Fi and lose the signal, even via network cable, the channels will be offline
   My question would be the following, can I configure the board in my workshop and get home and connect via network cable and search for the device on Alexa?
the easiest way use your KC868-A8 is order a tuya license, use by KCS firmware. add another one Tuya adapter is ok. without any program code.
tasmota some times is not stable.