Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Input and RF in IFTTT
Please help me because I can't figure it out at all. 
So I have a Kincony A8-v1.5 board with KCS_KC868_A8_V2.2.2.bin firmware and I want to use the IFTTT function to activate two outputs conditioned by two inputs. So on DI 1, DI 2, DI 3 we have some mechanical limiters, and on DI 4, DI 5 we have two buttons and two outputs connected: DO 1 and DO 2. I also use an RF remote control to which I have programmed two buttons RF1 and RF2
In short:
DI1 = limit switch
DI2 = limit switch
DI3 = limit switch

DI4 = button
DI5 = button

RF1 = remote
RF2 = remote

DO1 = relay 1
DO2 = relay 2

Scenario 1:
If DI 1 is TRUE and if Button 1 (DI4) is pressed, relay 1 (DO1) should be activated. (both conditions must be met: DI1+DI4=DO1)
This mod works perfectly using the logical "AND" function.

Scenario 2:
If I replace DI4(button) with RF1(button), DO 1 is activated regardless of whether DI 1 is TRUE or NOT (both conditions must be met: DI+RF1=DO1)
Therefore, if I use RF Remote as the command mode, and condition on the input, it seems that it does not listen to the input if it is TRUE or NOT, the DO1 activation is executed.
I also used the function: "AND"

Please a solution. 
Regards

do you want DI1 is always pressed, then press remote's button, then DO active?
On DI 4 I have connected a push button....with this configuration it is working fine.
The problem is when put a new condition in IFTTT to be: when DI 1 is TRUE "AND" I pres on RF1 on remote , the DO1 is ON, ......... BUT IF DI 1 IS FALSE AND I PRESS ON RF1 ON REMOTE, THE DO1 SHOULD NOT BE ON , because Di1 + RF1 don't meet both conditions .
Please test : put a condition True on DI 1 + RF 1 activate DO 1. ( For sure it is working). Electrical it is like this : negative on DI 1 + RF 1= Do 1.
Now disconnect negative wire from DI1 and then press RF 1, should not activate DO1 ....but it is activate....seems don't care if DI 1 is true or not.

This is the problem.

Regards
ok, understand,we will test it.
download this KCS new version V2.2.5 have fixed this issue.

.zip   KCS_KC868_A8_V2.2.5.zip (Size: 744.73 KB / Downloads: 10)

Thank a lot. Works perfectly. You are great.

Another issue...if could make run from mobile app. would pe perfect. From your mobile app don't apply the IFTTT relations.
we use tuya mobile phone app, that need control by internet.