Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
M30 Pulse Input
I'm migrating from Flukso  towards Kincony M30. I'm new to ESP Home, so for the moment learning how it all works.

For the moment, already 26 CT clamps running nicely. So far, so good. Wink

On my Flukso, I had a water probe (0,5L per pulse) and a gas probe (10L / pulse). To simplify things, I want to use these probes as well to the M30.

1. Can I just connect these probes to a port on the M30? Similar to the CT clamps?

2. And if yes, does anybody have an example for the config? 
M30 support CT clamp output 0-1v signal. you can confirm the range whether is ok.
Any example what I need to enter in the yaml for this?

Sorry for this question, I don't get it how I must link it all together so I can see the pulses in Home Assistant.
you can see CT sensor 's current value and power voltage in home assistant.
here is yaml file for M30: https://www.kincony.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=4088
(05-26-2024, 11:50 PM)admin Wrote: you can see CT sensor 's current value and power voltage in home assistant.
here is yaml file for M30: https://www.kincony.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=4088

The energy is working fine (I even bought a second M30 for a second electrical cabinet).

But I want to add 2 pulse probes so I can completely migrate to Kincony.
The probes are:

So if possible, I guess I need to change the config somewhere so I'm able to read the pulses in home assistant?
what's the MAX frequency output sigal from this sensor?
(05-27-2024, 11:43 PM)admin Wrote: what's the MAX frequency output sigal from this sensor?

I have honestly no idea. Can't find anything online.
Any tip how I can find this out? Can I measure/test something?

If you have pulse sensor with the same function that work for Kincony, no problem to buy new sensors. 
Most important thing is that I can measure everything with the same board (so I can drop the flukso board).
this you need to check with ESP32 datasheet, how fast can deal with ESP32 GPIO.