Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Extra questions
Hi, 
I have been looking for a suitable iot solution for my home to control all the lights while im away but also work with hard wired switches as the wifi might fail in my location. I have a large home that will probably require 3-4 boards for all the lights to be controlled. This will all be done with these boards and esp-home. This seems like the perfect solution for me as it is the biggest board i have found but before ordering i have some questions. 

1. On the Youtube video it says the relays are 270VAC 10Amp but on the website it says 220VAC. 220VAC would not work so i would like to check that its 270VAC.

2. As this board already has a ethernet connection is it possible to power the board with POE (power over ethernet) ?

3. As this board is large and has alot of relays is it possible to easily swap a damaged/faulty relay so a whole board replacement is not necessary?

4. Is it reliable as i want this as a long term solution for my home. The relays will be used very frequently as i will use it for my lights and it is quite possible that all the relays will be on at one time. Is it fine for all the relays to be on at the same time for a long time?

5. As my house is getting built i will specifically wire the switches and lights for use with this board but it will be installed by professionals. Are there any certifications or qualifications for the board to make sure the professionals will approve of the project? Eu specific?

6. If a board dose fail or is dead on arrival dose it have any warranty period or free replacement?

7. Is the board available with just the case and the board as the cables in the kit are not needed?

8. Is there a maximum distance between the board and the switches/lights? 

9. Is it possible to get a small trial board with fewer relays to asses quality of the product and integration?

10. Anyone else who has this board, do you recommend it and if not do you have any good alternatives?

Thanks so much for further discussion please send me a message directly or comment below.
Sincerely: Apo
1. 270VAC mean MAX work voltage, relay work with AC220v, sure, no problem.
2. A32 not have POE function. A8S v2 or E16P have POE socket.
3. how to replace relay, see this "repair" video: https://youtu.be/g69N8y1JmHA if you want replace relay easier, you can chose E16P, it use by removable relay.
4. all our boards design for "work long time".
5. have CE.
6. if you received a dead board, contact us, we will re send to you.
7. sorry, A32 only have plastic bottom shell. But we will release new version A32 Pro soon, it will have shell.
8. switch panel between PCB's digital input port, MAX 300 meter.
9. sure, you can buy a mini board, such as KC868-A2 for a testing.
Thanks so much. Can you tell me some more about the “pro” version or is there somewhere i can find out more?
here is details about A32 Pro: https://www.kincony.com/32-channel-esp32...board.html
Thank you so much.