Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuya app don‘t use
hi,My tuya app cannot be used. In addition, I logged in to the kincony webpage using the address in the user manual (192.168.4.1), and the kincony control interface was too jammed. In addition, I used the software in the manual to query the device ip, but the website could not be opened using the ip found.

Attached Files Image(s)

if you want use wifi, you should config wifi with STA mode, so that have internet connection. no internet how to use tuya ???
suggest you use ethernet.
(04-15-2024, 10:20 PM)admin Wrote: if you want use wifi, you should config wifi with STA mode, so that have internet connection. no internet how to use tuya ???

Yes. I linked the network cable on the hardware and selected the sta mode on the web page, but the tuya app was still not connected. The phone tuya smart is always offline, I tried to delete it, and the connection was the same.

I have encountered a more serious problem. I choose sta mode according to the steps you suggested, but now I can't change to wifi mode by long pressing the reset key. The web page of the control interface cannot be opened at all.

(04-16-2024, 12:48 AM)dzh001 Wrote:
(04-15-2024, 10:20 PM)admin Wrote: if you want use wifi, you should config wifi with STA mode, so that have internet connection. no internet how to use tuya ???

Yes. I linked the network cable on the hardware and selected the sta mode on the web page, but the tuya app was still not connected. The phone tuya smart is always offline, I tried to delete it, and the connection was the same.

I have encountered a more serious problem. I choose sta mode according to the steps you suggested, but now I can't change to wifi mode by long pressing the reset key. The web page of the control interface cannot be opened at all.

Network No internet, you mean that the computer and hardware must be connected to the network cable?

Attached Files Image(s)

just tell with ethernet, not use wifi, ethernet and wifi not use at the same time. check your internet, make sure board can connect to router by internet.
(04-16-2024, 01:15 AM)admin Wrote: just tell with ethernet, not use wifi, ethernet and wifi not use at the same time. check your internet, make sure board can connect to router by internet.

I see the product introduction mentioned that it can achieve free programming, I want to achieve timing switch control, how to achieve?