Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Humidity and Temperature Sensor (4 wire)
Dear Admin.

I have purchased this Humidity and Temperature Sensor with 4 wires (Red, Black, Yellow and White). 
I am using the COL and i need to know where do i have to connect these 4 wires to? 

Regards
Subas

Attached Files Image(s)

Thank You

Regards
Subas
Red:VCC (DC5V)
Black:GND
Yellow:humidity
White:temperature
Yellow or White is analog signal output , it can connect with AI channel of KC868-COL
Dear Admin.

i managed to connect the Temperature/Humidity sensor to the COL. Thank you very much. I am getting the Payload.

Can you explain how i can configure the Temperature and Humidity as i am not sure what and how to use these as attached in "YELLOW" to obtain the result to display the Temperature and Humidity? 

i have also screen shot the debug node showing the payload for Temp and Humidity, The payload value shows 0.76 for Temperature and 1 for Humidity. How do i transform this values to actual Temperature and Humidity?

Regards
Subas

Attached Files Image(s)

Thank You

Regards
Subas
the temperature suggest use DS18B20 to KC868-COL, it's very good,very accurate,it's digital output temperature sensor.
about the humidity output, you can just connect the "YELLOW" line to KC868-COL's AI.
set the target range from 0 to 100. because this is humidity actual range. it means: when sensor output 0v, humidity is 0%, when sensor output 5v, humidity is 100%
Dear Admin.

Ok understood the "Target Range" is 0 to 100.

What about the "Map the input range"? 
Do I set that to 0 to 5 as that is the voltage for the sensor?
Thank You

Regards
Subas
Map the input range is always 0-5. because the sensor is output 0-5V, not to change.
Hi,

what is the temperature range for this sensor?
it's 0--100°C