Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
H16b
Hello, i have a project i connected with h16b with kincony smart home app, you said u stop this app on 2025 how to switch project to tuya? I tried atc adapter but it didnt work, it only worked on h32b, how to solve it?
when we have free time, we can try to make a firmware for H16B.
when finished, we will upload to our forum. maybe need about 1-2 weeks.
(05-18-2024, 09:43 PM)admin Wrote: when we have free time, we can try to make a firmware for H16B.
when finished, we will upload to our forum. maybe need about 1-2 weeks.

hi i am using 16 CHANNEL ETHERNET RELAY MODULE – KC868-H16B plz provide mqtt configuration with nodered and provide state and command topic examples
here is video tour use by H32B work with Node red by MQTT: https://youtu.be/841Hv7iPdk8
H16B use the same way.
(05-20-2024, 07:55 AM)admin Wrote: here is video tour use by H32B work with Node red by MQTT: https://youtu.be/841Hv7iPdk8
H16B use the same way.

hi my H16B controller once i set the static ip and i send the on and off commands via nodered it will not work but i changed into dhcp server setting it will working. what type of error is this how to i troubleshoot?
maybe your static IP conflict with your other device. we suggest use DHCP, you can set your H16B MAC in your router, so that your router will always fixed the IP address for H16B.
(05-20-2024, 10:13 PM)admin Wrote: maybe your static IP conflict with your other device. we suggest use DHCP, you can set your H16B MAC in your router, so that your router will always fixed the IP address for H16B.

Okay Thanks, i facing one more situation in nodered i trigger the controller off or on state but in state_topic does not return anything and does not trigger the mqtt in node. everytime i deploy the flow, mqtt in node return the controller state.i need trigger the mqtt out node i want return the state in mqtt in node
take all your webpage setting screen photo.