Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KC868-COL V1.0.18 new firmware update
update: when power on of KC868-COL, autoreport analog and temperature value at least one time.
(12-03-2020, 02:27 AM)admin Wrote: update: when poewr on of KC868-COL, autoreport analog and temperature value at least one time.

Can't found Link for KC868-COL V1.0.18  ???

Topic: IFTTT
It is possible Export IFTTT settings, but can not Load saved setting files. When developing more projects it is necessary Load saved previous IFTTT from file.
When will add this feature?
here is link for V1.0.18 
.zip   AD_Sample_V1_0_18_201202.zip (Size: 19.01 KB / Downloads: 377)
What is change in this version in compare with older V1.0.17
Can not recognize any differences. I already suggested you should make Upgrades List for users.
Thanks.
already writen in first floor.
(12-18-2020, 12:20 PM)admin Wrote: update: when poewr on of KC868-COL, autoreport analog and temperature value at least one time.
already writen in first floor.

Please try explain more detail, I not understand what this above mean. what is improvement features?
Thanks.
old version of KC868-COL firmware, when enable "Auto Report" function, when input data is changed then will begin upload data to PC software, if input data is not changed, will not upload any data to PC. now the V1.0.18 firmware of KC868-COL, it will send data one time even if input data is not changed.so that PC windows can see the state.
(12-19-2020, 03:07 AM)admin Wrote: old version of KC868-COL firmware, when enable "Auto Report" function, when input data is changed then will begin upload data to PC software, if input data is not changed, will not upload any data to PC. now the V1.0.18 firmware of KC868-COL, it will send data one time even if input data is not changed.so that PC windows can see the state.
Great, much more clear explanation then previuos. Thanks.
Hello! please tell me how can i upgrade my 868-col controller? I tried to do it with the "KC868 Controller Bootloader", but when connected, the program does not find the bootloader. Maybe you need other software for that?
update only for KC868-COLB. do you using COLB, not COL ?
if using COLB, use this "KC868 Controller Bootloader" is right. you must click "detect" button <5 seconds when power on.