Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KC868-H8 connection to mobile phone
i tried with 2 units of KC868-H8 and same problem.   although the unit are online (picture attached) when I go the part where the controller can be controlled no sliding on/off can be seen. I tried it a couple of times but the other unit H4 that is connect  i was able to control it.

Attached Files Image(s)

can you change your mobile phone to wifi and 4G with internet for a test.
if also have same problem, send private message about your user name and password, we have a test.
You can see for attached file,  using the same phone,  for KC868-H4, the slide for the on/off switch comes out. the signal for the phone is LTE also.

even if i switch to a different wifi signal, the same happens for the H8 units (both of them) while for the H4  unit , the slide is there.    please note the wifi signal and time

Attached Files Image(s)

can you control H8 with 3G signal? sometimes there is internet service company line problem, when wifi can't use, but 3G or 4G is work well. I think you can have a test.
would like to inquire what i need to do now, the problem is as of yesterday,  all my units ( 1 - H4,  2 - H8,  1 - H32)  are visible and can be controlled by my phone apps and computer software,   today,  when i was trying it out again on both phone apps and computer, the units can no longer be controlled.  I check the connection and on the phone apps they registered online, but using the vircom software,  i notice the ip address has changed. can this be the cause of the problem.
relay controller's IP is changed? do you set to DHCP?
no, did not change it is in DHCP

no, did not change it is in DHCP

what should i do now if the ip address has change so that i can continue to work with these controllers
you can set ip work mode= DHCP for a test.
the controller are set to DHCP, 
I notice that every time while the controller are connected and I change internet connection, the IP changes.  Is this normal?
the change in IP should not affect the mobile apps right?
ip changed is no a problem.