Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how to program the remote control to kc-868-h32
how do we program the remote control to work with the kc-868-h32 unit?
what's your means? if you want to use wireless remoter , you need add "switch terminal board".
yes, its the wireless remoter,  and yes i have the switch terminal board,    can't send the video so i will send via whatsapp

Attached Files Image(s)

How to use wireless remoter:

Before the first use, it is necessary to learn signal code the remoter with the wireless receiving module (learn two 16 key wireless remoter respectively):

1. Press the small white button on the wireless module to clear the code (about 15 seconds) until the red LED off on the wireless receiving module.

2. Press the small white button on the receiving module to learn wireless signal, and then press any number key on the remoter , such as key “1”. After learn signal successful, the red LED red on the wireless receiving module will flash several times.

At this time, the 1-16 key can be used to control each relay switch. 17-32 key learning way is same for second remoter and wireless receive module.
thanks
(12-13-2020, 01:47 AM)admin Wrote: How to use wireless remoter:

Before the first use, it is necessary to learn signal code the remoter with the wireless receiving module (learn two 16 key wireless remoter respectively):

1. Press the small white button on the wireless module to clear the code (about 15 seconds) until the red LED off on the wireless receiving module.

2. Press the small white button on the receiving module to learn wireless signal, and then press any number key on the remoter , such as key “1”. After learn signal successful, the red LED red on the wireless receiving module will flash several times.

At this time, the 1-16 key can be used to control each relay switch. 17-32 key learning way is same for second remoter and wireless receive module.
I don't need to use channel 17-32 . Can I connect 2 remote controllers for channel 1-16 ?

How I can do it ?
this video for you: https://youtu.be/4_YDX3bGI64