Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NODE RED automation lost msg
Sad 
Hi, 
i have a problem with node red, i use automation to control my home theater. I use relays 2 + 3 and 4 + 5 projector / screen (bottom) and (top) Node Red workin in home assistant.

My problem is that sometimes automation doesn't send information to both relays. Is it possible for the controller to omit the sent functions? I am attaching a screenshot of node.

Attached Files Image(s)

if you have "switch terminal board" , your switch connect to this board, when you press the button, controller will feedback information , you can use "TCP-IN" in Node-Red to read it and do some relay actions, this is a good way.
I think now you have use controller's input port for this function, ,because relay board's input port is mainly for sensor use for trigger, not suitable for switch button use.
(12-13-2020, 08:56 AM)admin Wrote: if you have "switch terminal board" , your switch connect to this board, when you press the button, controller will feedback information , you can use "TCP-IN" in Node-Red to read it and do some relay actions, this is a good way.
I think now you have use controller's input port for this function, ,because relay board's input port is mainly for sensor use for trigger, not suitable for switch button use.

I dont use switch termianal bard for control home cinema, its look like some times only one function read in debug. I also cant conect to web interfaces.

Attached Files Image(s)

input short for >2 second will feedback "RELAY-ALARM-X" command, X means input channel number.
I don't understand your means, what do you want to do?