Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
K868-D8 Dimmer
Working with K878-D8
Only DIMMER-SEND-ALL works OK,
DIMMER-SEND-01,xx get the correct response, but nothing is happend
also nothing happend from inputs on remote, (reciever get signal led flashing)
What is wrong ??
digital inputs work OK
how to change IP of device
take a photo how your wire. do you send command by ethernet cable? if it is, you should send command like "DIMMER-SEND-1,53" 1 is channel-1,53 is brightness.
DIMMER-SEND-01,xx is for RS485 port use.
if you want to change IP, find your board's IP, open browser to login, then you can change setting, just like login your router.
Hello Admin

You right, i was use wrong part of protocol, now all works,
except controling from remote, i can see that reciever (flashing led on reciever print) get sometihing from sender
but nothing is happend
What can i try here ?
How to use wireless remoter:

Before the first use, it is necessary to learn signal code the remoter with the wireless receiving module (learn two 16 key wireless remoter respectively):

1. Press the small white button on the wireless module to clear the code (about 15 seconds) until the red LED off on the wireless receiving module.

2. Press the small white button on the receiving module to learn wireless signal, and then press any number key on the remoter , such as key “1”. After learn signal successful, the red LED red on the wireless receiving module will flash several times.
(12-15-2020, 12:26 AM)admin Wrote: How to use wireless remoter:

Before the first use, it is necessary to learn signal code the remoter with the wireless receiving module (learn two 16 key wireless remoter respectively):

1. Press the small white button on the wireless module to clear the code (about 15 seconds) until the red LED off on the wireless receiving module.

2. Press the small white button on the receiving module to learn wireless signal, and then press any number key on the remoter , such as key “1”. After learn signal successful, the red LED red on the wireless receiving module will flash several times.

Hi Again

It works.
Thanks