Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KC868-COL
send a message to us by whatsapp, we don't know who is you.
about 5 hours later have time.
Any feedback regarding software improvements, KC868-COL
Hi,
Any progress improving COL IFTT editor, direct edit and write relation, as well replace confusing <> in relation what is unreadable as < > >
Store and read again entered IFTT relations,
I write it month or more ago, you promised work on it.

Thanks

I add myself to the discussion to ask if it is possible to view COL data from the app or from the phone instead of only from a PC, a bit like for h32
because the COL mainly for automatic control function, so we design it not connect to cloud server as default for security. if you have a mini computer , server or raspberry pi, you can install a teamviewer to remote see the COL's data. here is sample video: https://youtu.be/gNbPmvIu_yQ

PC software update V1.0.407.0220 for KC868-COL and KC868-COLB logical controller.

user not need update firmware, only replace with new PC software package is ok.
download link: https://www.kincony.com/download/Kincony...7.0220.zip

V1.0.407.0220 improvement:
1. remember C/F temperature setting, re open the software will remember use C or F unit last time setting.
2. fixed IF condition temperature value can't input decimal number.
3. IFTTT debug information replace some character with < >, channel number ... etc
4. add remarks function for every IFTTT command, so that user can easy to understand every IFTTT command means
5. support use analog temperature sensor for AI port that range can use by "-" Negative temperature. Such as analog temperature rage from -20℃----+80℃
Hi,

is it possible to change the screen resolution of COL?

I tried by changing the entry: windows size, but once closed and reopened it returns to the value: CurrentSize = 1230,740
sorry, now the resolution is fixed. maybe later can improve.