Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username
  

Password
  





Search Forums

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 10,145
» Latest member: lv88expresss
» Forum threads: 4,259
» Forum posts: 21,101

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 159 online users.
» 0 Member(s) | 144 Guest(s)
Amazonbot, Applebot, Baidu, Bytespider, Crawl, Google, PetalBot, bot

Latest Threads
It looks like it's broken...
Forum: KinCony Server-Mini / Server-16 Raspberry Pi4 relay module
Last Post: abc123
43 minutes ago
» Replies: 4
» Views: 13
Bidirectional reading
Forum: N10
Last Post: admin
10-05-2026, 11:35 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 5
Update to latest esphome
Forum: KC868-A16
Last Post: admin
10-05-2026, 12:05 PM
» Replies: 6
» Views: 73
KC868-A16 ethernet work w...
Forum: KC868-A16
Last Post: admin
10-04-2026, 11:43 PM
» Replies: 31
» Views: 26,152
B32M maximum voltage
Forum: DIY Project
Last Post: admin
10-04-2026, 11:52 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 497
m16v2 energy meter - cali...
Forum: KC868-M16 / M1 / MB / M30
Last Post: admin
10-02-2026, 11:50 AM
» Replies: 15
» Views: 2,429
oCBot: KC868-A6/A16 as a ...
Forum: DIY Project
Last Post: oCBot
10-01-2026, 01:32 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 222
N20 Energy RS485 Modbus P...
Forum: N20
Last Post: admin
10-01-2026, 12:43 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 986
Getting inconsistent/wron...
Forum: KinCony Server-Mini / Server-16 Raspberry Pi4 relay module
Last Post: admin
10-01-2026, 12:40 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 61
KC868-HAv2 phantom press ...
Forum: KC868-HA /HA v2
Last Post: phrfpeixoto
09-29-2026, 01:57 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 1,541

  Esphome invalid config KC-868 A8
Posted by: Lory - 12-09-2024, 06:48 PM - Forum: KC868-A series and Uair Smart Controller - Replies (11)

In KC-868 A8 in EspHome I have problems setting up the switch component.

I want that when I press digital Input#1 then relay #1 Toggles.

PCF8574 I/O Expander uses I2C Bus to set IDs, probably that is why the YAML validator don't recognizes the ID of light1? I don't know.
I know I can link the inputs and the relays in HomeAssistant, but I want the logic to be coded in the board so It still works if Internet brokes.
I also know that KCS firmware allows that requirement, but I am looking for an EspHome solution.

Thank you

EspHome Config:

Code:
esphome:
  name: esphome-web-026fd8
  platform: ESP32
  board: esp32dev

i2c:
  sda: 4
  scl: 5
  scan: true
  id: bus_a

logger:

api:

ota:
  - platform: esphome

ethernet:
  type: LAN8720
  mdc_pin: GPIO23
  mdio_pin: GPIO18
  clk_mode: GPIO17_OUT
  phy_addr: 0

pcf8574:
  - id: 'out'  # for output channel 1-8
    address: 0x24

  - id: 'in'  # for input channel 1-8
    address: 0x22

switch:
  - platform: gpio
    name: "light1"
    pin:
      pcf8574: out
      number: 0
      mode: OUTPUT
      inverted: true


binary_sensor:
  - platform: gpio
    name: "input1"
    pin:
      pcf8574: in
      number: 0
      mode: INPUT
      inverted: true
    on_press:
      then:
        - switch.toggle: light1

Yaml Validator Output:
   

Print this item

  AG8 + ESPHOME + SmartIR
Posted by: tenabiker - 12-09-2024, 03:43 PM - Forum: KC868-AG / AG Pro / AG8 / Z1 - Replies (4)

Hello,
I`m Trying to integrate AG8 with SmartIR project. It uses "remote" entity to transmit raw data from homeassistant directly to device.

https://github.com/smartHomeHub/SmartIR

I had sucess using broadlink rm4 pro transmiter, but AG8 entity do not appear at homeassistant remote entities:

   

I`m using following yaml file:

Code:
esphome:
  name: ag8-teste
  friendly_name: ag8-teste
  platformio_options:
    board_build.flash_mode: dio


esp32:
  board: esp32-s3-devkitc-1
  framework:
    type: esp-idf
    sdkconfig_options:
      SOC_RMT_SUPPORT_RX_PINGPONG: "n"
# Enable logging
logger:
  hardware_uart: USB_SERIAL_JTAG
# Enable Home Assistant API
api:


wifi:
  ssid: !secret wifi_ssid
  password: !secret wifi_password

remote_receiver:
  pin: 48
  rmt_channel: 4 
  dump: all

remote_transmitter:
  - id: ir1
    pin: 9
    carrier_duty_percent: 50%
    rmt_channel: 0
  - id: ir2
    pin: 10
    carrier_duty_percent: 50%
  - id: ir3
    pin: 11
    carrier_duty_percent: 50%
  - id: ir4
    pin: 12
    carrier_duty_percent: 50%

switch:
  - platform: template
    name: IR-Send1
    turn_on_action:
      - remote_transmitter.transmit_panasonic:
          transmitter_id: ir1
          address: 0x4004
          command: 0x8140DFA2

  - platform: template
    name: IR-Send2
    turn_on_action:
      - remote_transmitter.transmit_panasonic:
          transmitter_id: ir2
          address: 0x4004
          command: 0x8140DFA2

  - platform: template
    name: IR-Send3
    turn_on_action:
      - remote_transmitter.transmit_panasonic:
          transmitter_id: ir3
          address: 0x4004
          command: 0x8140DFA2

  - platform: template
    name: IR-Send4
    turn_on_action:
      - remote_transmitter.transmit_panasonic:
          transmitter_id: ir4
          address: 0x4004
          command: 0x8140DFA2


  - platform: uart
    uart_id: uart_485
    name: "RS485 Button"
    data: [0x11, 0x22, 0x33, 0x44, 0x55]

  - platform: uart
    uart_id: uart_232
    name: "RS232 Button"
    data: "RS232-test"

uart:
  - id: uart_485
    baud_rate: 9600
    debug:
      direction: BOTH
      dummy_receiver: true
      after:
        timeout: 10ms
    tx_pin: 18
    rx_pin: 8

  - id: uart_232
    baud_rate: 9600
    debug:
      direction: BOTH
      dummy_receiver: true
      after:
        timeout: 10ms
      sequence:
        - lambda: UARTDebug::log_string(direction, bytes);
    tx_pin: 17
    rx_pin: 16

binary_sensor:
  - platform: gpio
    name: "IO15"
    pin:
      number: 15
      inverted: true
      mode:
        input: true
        pullup: true
  - platform: gpio
    name: "IO38"
    pin:
      number: 38
      inverted: true
      mode:
        input: true
        pullup: true
  - platform: gpio
    name: "IO39"
    pin:
      number: 39
      inverted: true
      mode:
        input: true
        pullup: true
  - platform: gpio
    name: "IO40"
    pin:
      number: 40
      inverted: true
      mode:
        input: true
        pullup: true

web_server:
  port: 80

Device work just fine with other functions:

   

Only remote.ag8-teste entity is not working.

Anyone has an idea what could be my mistake ?

I`m using updated version possible:
  • Core2024.12.1
  • Supervisor2024.11.4
  • Operating System14.0
  • Frontend20241127.6
  • ESPHome addon: 2024.11.3

I appreciate all kind of help.

Print this item

  0-10v in analog input
Posted by: GDN20 - 12-09-2024, 06:03 AM - Forum: KC868-A4 - Replies (3)

please tell me, if I connect a voltage over 10v to the analog input 0-5v, will the port (pin) break? Do I understand correctly that at a voltage above 5v, the value will be 4095?

Print this item

  AutoSteps staircase lighting controller
Posted by: HansBagieta - 12-08-2024, 04:09 PM - Forum: KC868-AP / ADR - Replies (1)

Hello
I would like to build an AutoSteps staircase lighting controller that allows automatic control of the staircase lighting
in the staircase. Which gives the possibility of obtaining a decorative visual effect consisting of smooth
brightening and extinguishing of the stair lighting.
I would like the device to be configured using four buttons on the front (left/right/confirm/cancel - long press to return to the main screen) of the device and an OLED display, thanks to which I could change the staircase controller settings. It would be nice if the device allowed independent control of LED light sources up to 24 V DC. Do I need anything else besides the KC868-AP ESP32 DC12/24V LED Dimmer to control the brightness of the lights?
Control with a PWM signal:
• LED bulb, LED strip, LED module, LED strips, LED eyes

To be able to connect a signal from motion sensors at the beginning and end of the stairs, which would activate animations controlling the brightness of the connected light sources.

Can I also add an RTC time module?

Is it possible to make such a controller? Smile
Best regards Smile

Print this item

  Problems connecting LCD to P19
Posted by: jorgete - 12-08-2024, 09:33 AM - Forum: KC868-A16 - Replies (9)

Hola

Me he conectado al P19, también comprobó la dirección I2c, que es 0X27 y no me muestra nada, ¿algún ejemplo por favor?



Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
           
Print this item

  A6 Tasmota.bin for quick start
Posted by: korl - 12-07-2024, 08:52 PM - Forum: KC868-A6 - Replies (4)

Hello everyone,

I would like to run Tasmota (newest version) on the A6 (and A16). I ran through the TasmoCompiler, downloaded and flashed provided firmwares by "admin", and used the tutorials with going through the settings (e.g. Setting PCF8574 manually),
I could  not get Tasmota running with all the Hardware in- and outputs (DI, DO, 0-10 V,...)

Could someone just provide the Tasmota bin-file for the A6 and the A16 (for ethernet)?

Best wishes,
korl

Print this item

  free sample
Posted by: firoz ali - 12-07-2024, 05:24 PM - Forum: Apply for free sample product - No Replies

Dear KinCony Team,
I hope this message finds you well. My name is [Your Name], and I am excited to inform you about an open-source project I am initiating, which will be based on your innovative KinCony products. The project's goal is to create a [briefly describe your project, e.g., "smart home automation system," "IoT educational kit," etc.] that is accessible, user-friendly, and beneficial to public welfare and education.
KinCony's reputation for reliable and versatile products is why I chose your solutions as the foundation for this project. With your support, I aim to:

  • Promote Education: Introduce to my classmates and college  to advanced technologies through hands-on learning.
  • Contribute to Open Source: Share the project’s designs, code, and documentation freely, fostering innovation and collaboration in the community.
  • Advance Public Welfare: Enable practical, low-cost applications that address real-world problems, benefiting individuals and communities alike.
To ensure the project’s success, I kindly request a complimentary sample of KC868-A4. This support will allow me to rigorously test, develop, and document the project for broader adoption.
I commit to:
  1. Crediting KinCony as the hardware provider in all materials and publications.
  2. Sharing the project's progress, outcomes, and open-source contributions publicly, including with the KinCony community.
  3. Providing regular updates on how KinCony's products are being utilized in the project.
Thank you for considering my request. I am confident this collaboration will create meaningful value for the community while showcasing the potential of KinCony’s products. Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or need further details about the project.
Looking forward to your positive response.
Warm regards,
Firoz Ali
university student
21201022firoz@viva-technology.org
Add: shop no 3,4 ,sai prasad apartment,fanaspada,waliv,vasai east -401208, Maharashtra ,India 
mobile: +91 7420977847


4o

Print this item

  Board KC868_A16 FW 2.2.7 no value sensor MQTT
Posted by: kerdalle - 12-07-2024, 05:09 PM - Forum: KC868-A16 - Replies (4)

Hello,
I updated my card with the latest firmware 2.2.7 and I have a problem with MQTT and sensor 1,2,3. I installed a DS18B20 sensor on sensor 3 It is displayed well and gives the right temperature on the Monitor web page.
However I have the zero value with mqtt:

topic KC868_A16/ECC9FFB5F36C/STATE
value:
{"input1":{"value":false},"input2":{"value":false},"input3":{"value":false},"input4":{"value":false},"input5":{"value":false},"input6":{"value":false},"input7":{"value":false},"input8":{"value":false},"input9":{"value":false},"input10":{"value":false},"input11":{"value":false},"input12":{"value":false},"input13":{"value":false},"input14":{"value":false},"input15":{"value":false},"input16":{"value":false},"output1":{"value":false},"output2":{"value":false},"output3":{"value":false},"output4":{"value":false},"output5":{"value":false},"output6":{"value":false},"output7":{"value":false},"output8":{"value":false},"output9":{"value":false},"output10":{"value":false},"output11":{"value":false},"output12":{"value":false},"output13":{"value":false},"output14":{"value":false},"output15":{"value":false},"output16":{"value":false},"adc1":{"value":0},"adc2":{"value":0},"adc3":{"value":0},"adc4":{"value":0},"sensor1":{"temperature":0.0,"humity":0.0},"sensor2":{"temperature":0.0,"humity":0.0},"sensor3":{"temperature":0.0,"humity":0.0}}


topic KC868_A16/ECC9FFB5F36C/STATE  [sensor3]
value {"temperature":0,"humity":0}
topic KC868_A16/ECC9FFB5F36C/STATE  [sensor3][temperature]
value 0

KC868 monitor web page  sensor chanel 3 show good température 21.2 witch varie according room température.
I think read all post and nothing found abour this problem.
With the software MQTT explorer it's idem 
Inputs, outputs state and order works fine with mqtt.
Where I am wrong?
   
Edit: I have also for test connect ADC chanel 4 on board 3V .  Web page MONITOR board display value 4095 but in MQTT topic stil 0:
"adc1": {
    "value": 0
  },
  "adc2": {
    "value": 0
  },
  "adc3": {
    "value": 0
  },
  "adc4": {
    "value": 0
  },
   



Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
Print this item

  H32B smar home app connection
Posted by: Saif Kitany - 12-07-2024, 01:27 PM - Forum: KC868-HxB series Smart Controller - Replies (7)

Hello technical support team,

I have H32b controller, and I use kincony smart home app. I was controlling the H32B by the kincony smart home app (with ethernet cable and UDP mode), and Kbox app (with wifi and TCP server mode)and everything were working perfectly, till my router got broken.

I bought new router, with same gateway ip address as the old one.

Now, the new router, has new wifi network, and i set the new network and password in wifi settings of the H32B, and I succeeded to control the H32B controller by Kbox app, but i still not able to control the H32B controller by kincony smart home app.

Is there any settings i have to update in the router or H32b ethernet settings?

Print this item

  how to use DHT22 temperature humidity sensor with KC868-A16 by ESPHome
Posted by: admin - 12-07-2024, 05:40 AM - Forum: KC868-A16 - No Replies

DHT22 use by 3.5v--5.5v power. so i have contact with 433MHz receiver's pin, that have a 5V point.
   
   
   
   
   
   

Code:
esphome:
  name: a16
  platform: ESP32
  board: esp32dev
 
 
# Example configuration entry for ESP32
i2c:
  sda: 4
  scl: 5
  scan: true
  id: bus_a


# Example configuration entry
ethernet:
  type: LAN8720
  mdc_pin: GPIO23
  mdio_pin: GPIO18
  clk_mode: GPIO17_OUT
  phy_addr: 0

# Example configuration entry
pcf8574:
  - id: 'pcf8574_hub_out_1'  # for output channel 1-8
    address: 0x24

  - id: 'pcf8574_hub_out_2'  # for output channel 9-16
    address: 0x25

  - id: 'pcf8574_hub_in_1'  # for input channel 1-8
    address: 0x21

  - id: 'pcf8574_hub_in_2'  # for input channel 9-16
    address: 0x22

# Individual outputs
switch:
  - platform: gpio
    name: "light1"
    pin:
      pcf8574: pcf8574_hub_out_1
      # Use pin number 0
      number: 0
      # One of INPUT or OUTPUT
      mode: OUTPUT
      inverted: false

  - platform: gpio
    name: "light9"
    pin:
      pcf8574: pcf8574_hub_out_2
      # Use pin number 0
      number: 0
      # One of INPUT or OUTPUT
      mode: OUTPUT
      inverted: false

binary_sensor:
  - platform: gpio
    name: "input1"
    pin:
      pcf8574: pcf8574_hub_in_1
      # Use pin number 0
      number: 0
      # One of INPUT or OUTPUT
      mode: INPUT
      inverted: false

  - platform: gpio
    name: "input9"
    pin:
      pcf8574: pcf8574_hub_in_2
      # Use pin number 0
      number: 0
      # One of INPUT or OUTPUT
      mode: INPUT
      inverted: false

# Enable logging
logger:

# Enable Home Assistant API
api:

sensor:
  - platform: dht
    pin: 32
    temperature:
      name: "Living Room Temperature"
    humidity:
      name: "Living Room Humidity"
    update_interval: 60s

web_server:
  port: 80

Print this item