Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
remember relay state
#1
I just recieved my module and want it to remember the relay state during power loss, how do I do that?

Thanks!
Reply
#2
do you use esphome yaml for KCS firmware?
Reply
#3
I'm just running straight out of box and linked to tuya.
Reply
#4
take a photo of your controller. maybe you have not downloaded KCS firmware. config by esphome?
Reply
#5
I guess I should start out by asking what should i do first. Do I install the KCS firmware? I'm very new to this and am probably doing things wrong and out of order , so any direction would be appreciated. thanks!
I tried installing the yaml file via esphome device builder on windows 10.  it will compile but wont connect to tuya wifi or ethernet. i get the following log during install. I'm not very good at programming and don't know what to do to get it to talk so I can set it all up. Yuya works fine. Do I need to do a factory reset then install the esp32 file?

Thanks so much for your help


Attached Files
.txt   e16t-logs.txt (Size: 25.95 KB / Downloads: 10)
Reply
#6
you can use this yaml.

.txt   E16T-HA-Tuya.txt (Size: 11.98 KB / Downloads: 11)
Reply
#7
(10-07-2026, 08:40 AM)admin Wrote: you can use this yaml.

I installed the file and got the following log from the install.
.txt   e16t-logs (1).txt (Size: 12.62 KB / Downloads: 11) I'm using win 10 for the install. do I need to have a seperate RaspberryPi running home assistant or can it run by itself. I installed the file then the switches stop working when pushing the board buttons or contacts.tuya is working via the tuya app though.

Here are some pics of the build I am doing I'm replacing my old 1950's relay lighting system that was not taken care of for 50 years. I have 2 breakers for 2 areas of the house that have seperate lines. Am I missing anything? thanks again for all the help

old:
   



replacement:
   
Reply
#8
i have tested with ESPHome yaml for E16T, it work well with tuya app.
   
   
   
   
yaml file: 
.txt   E16T-HA-Tuya.txt (Size: 11.98 KB / Downloads: 7)
Reply
#9
I installed the yaml you listed and I have control from home assistance and from tuya. It will not respond to board buttons or contacts. It does not remember the relay state from power on and off.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: