09-18-2026, 06:53 AM
I just recieved my module and want it to remember the relay state during power loss, how do I do that?
Thanks!
Thanks!
|
remember relay state
|
|
09-18-2026, 06:53 AM
I just recieved my module and want it to remember the relay state during power loss, how do I do that?
Thanks!
09-18-2026, 07:13 AM
do you use esphome yaml for KCS firmware?
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/KinCony
Online Store: https://shop.kincony.com Alibaba Store: https://kincony.en.alibaba.com/
09-18-2026, 09:35 PM
I'm just running straight out of box and linked to tuya.
09-19-2026, 01:42 AM
take a photo of your controller. maybe you have not downloaded KCS firmware. config by esphome?
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/KinCony
Online Store: https://shop.kincony.com Alibaba Store: https://kincony.en.alibaba.com/
I guess I should start out by asking what should i do first. Do I install the KCS firmware? I'm very new to this and am probably doing things wrong and out of order , so any direction would be appreciated. thanks!
I tried installing the yaml file via esphome device builder on windows 10. it will compile but wont connect to tuya wifi or ethernet. i get the following log during install. I'm not very good at programming and don't know what to do to get it to talk so I can set it all up. Yuya works fine. Do I need to do a factory reset then install the esp32 file? Thanks so much for your help
10-07-2026, 08:40 AM
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/KinCony
Online Store: https://shop.kincony.com Alibaba Store: https://kincony.en.alibaba.com/ (10-07-2026, 08:40 AM)admin Wrote: you can use this yaml. I installed the file and got the following log from the install.
e16t-logs (1).txt (Size: 12.62 KB / Downloads: 12)
I'm using win 10 for the install. do I need to have a seperate RaspberryPi running home assistant or can it run by itself. I installed the file then the switches stop working when pushing the board buttons or contacts.tuya is working via the tuya app though.Here are some pics of the build I am doing I'm replacing my old 1950's relay lighting system that was not taken care of for 50 years. I have 2 breakers for 2 areas of the house that have seperate lines. Am I missing anything? thanks again for all the help old: replacement:
Yesterday, 01:27 AM
i have tested with ESPHome yaml for E16T, it work well with tuya app.
yaml file:
E16T-HA-Tuya.txt (Size: 11.98 KB / Downloads: 9)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/KinCony
Online Store: https://shop.kincony.com Alibaba Store: https://kincony.en.alibaba.com/
4 hours ago
I installed the yaml you listed and I have control from home assistance and from tuya. It will not respond to board buttons or contacts. It does not remember the relay state from power on and off.
3 hours ago
you shold add "restore_mode" for esphome yaml.
here is details from ESPHome: https://esphome.io/components/switch/
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/KinCony
Online Store: https://shop.kincony.com Alibaba Store: https://kincony.en.alibaba.com/ |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Users browsing this thread: |
| 1 Guest(s) |